Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Ruge from what you've said in the past you and your now ex have a very tempestuous relationship anyway. Without sounding callous, perhaps it is now best to split before you get married.

Hope you get yourself happy and get to see your son grow up though

• Like 1

Ruge from what you've said in the past you and your now ex have a very tempestuous relationship anyway. Without sounding callous, perhaps it is now best to split before you get married.

Hope you get yourself happy and get to see your son grow up though

Nah they'll be back together in a few days, just like always! :)

She asked if I posted pictures on here. I said yes so she checked that thread (Rogue's Gallery) presumably to check if I had posted any pictures of us together.

Her story seems to have changed from this afternoon. I thought she wanted to find out more about the Villa?

NAh she hasn't. The original 'story' was she came on VT looking for more info on villa, found rogues gallery based on my previous post and found those posts.

Not as snoopy as I thought but still a bit ehhh

I said, 'please don't come on VillaTalk again'

I see Lodz of trouble ahead......
  • Like 1

After planning to go and see Jurassic World with my girlfriend of 7 years, it came to light that she hadn't seen any of the previous films.

After buying the box set and watching all three films, she determined that the 2nd one was the best. Better than the 1st.

Where do we....where do we go from here? How can we make this work?

I don't think there is anywhere to go after that revelation. 

There is a lady at work who confided to me that she has never seen E.T or Star Wars. I know now longer recognise her existence and ignore her. It's the only way. 

I've had two long term relationships in my life and in both I made them watch the LOTR trilogy, Star Wars series and Band of Brothers. I had to strike a deal with one of them though and she made me watch Twilight. Thinks took a turn for the worse after that.

no surprise here but im back home  :rolleyes: but the wedding is off which im glad about and we have had a good chat about how we want things to be again, oh yeah and ive taken all the skin off both knee's by knocking the back out of her  :D

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 2

no surprise here but im back home :rolleyes: but the wedding is off which im glad about and we have had a good chat about how we want things to be again, oh yeah and ive taken all the skin off both knee's by knocking the backout of her :D

What did I **** tell ya!
  • Like 2

no surprise here but im back home :rolleyes: but the wedding is off which im glad about and we have had a good chat about how we want things to be again, oh yeah and ive taken all the skin off both knee's by knocking the backout of her :D

What did I **** tell ya!

yeah,yeah,yeah  :)

Â