Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

3 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Hope that wasn't autobiographical!

Following police interviews in February 2013, Harper was charged in November 2013 with ten counts of alleged historical child sexual abuse over a period of several years with an under-age female. After a two-week trial in early 2015, he was unanimously acquitted by a jury of two of the charges with no verdicts on the remaining five, then in November 2015, following a review by the Director of Public Prosecutions, Alison Saunders, the remaining charges were dropped.

Wiki

Draw your own conclusions. 

• Shocked 1

Wow i cannot believe the legal age for being able to consent to have sex is 14 in a country like germany that is unbelievable. Ita also the same in Portugal 

I do wonder what their paedo rates look like compared to ours? 14 is just wrong on so many levels

44 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Wow i cannot believe the legal age for being able to consent to have sex is 14 in a country like germany that is unbelievable. Ita also the same in Portugal 

I do wonder what their paedo rates look like compared to ours? 14 is just wrong on so many levels

It was 13 in Japan until this year, when it was raised to 16.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Just like having sex in a elevator. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

It was 13 in Japan until this year, when it was raised to 16.

Thats crazy to be honest 13 jesus.

I mean i think the way the worlds going in terms of grooming etc maybe the age should be raised even higher

18 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats crazy to be honest 13 jesus.

I mean i think the way the worlds going in terms of grooming etc maybe the age should be raised even higher

Its interesting I think, as an arbitrary date for me wouldn't mean anything, so its only use is to legitimise hebephiles. You and me, lets say we are both 30, single, and a 13, 14, 15, 16 year old, or perhaps even older comes on to us, we would say, but that's a bloody child, no amount of legal age of consent is going to change our thinking. A hebephile, they would legitimately, as long as the child knew what they were doing, would have their grooming and subsequent abuse legitimised.

I think if that's in you, legal age of consent doesn't really mean anything.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

It's not that straightforward though, Dem. If someone over 21 did anything with a 14 year old, they're getting a visit from the old bill. Someone over 21 cannot have any "relations" with someone under the age of 16.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Its interesting I think, as an arbitrary date for me wouldn't mean anything, so its only use is to legitimise hebephiles. You and me, lets say we are both 30, single, and a 13, 14, 15, 16 year old, or perhaps even older comes on to us, we would say, but that's a bloody child, no amount of legal age of consent is going to change our thinking. A hebephile, they would legitimately, as long as the child knew what they were doing, would have their grooming and subsequent abuse legitimised.

I think if that's in you, legal age of consent doesn't really mean anything.

Yeah i guess you and @choffer make some valida arguments but id just like to see more predators get done if the scope includes older ages of  victims 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

But ze germans have a supplementary rule where its illegal got anyone over the age of 21 to have sex with someone under the age of 16 if they can prove grooming

Edit - the can also drink at 16 here, it's only hard liquor they cant buy until 18 and based on my brother in law and nieces it's incredibly relaxed, he went away for the weekend leaving my 16 year niece alone in the house with her boyfriend which my parents would never have done for me, he then also got them a crate of beer and a bottle of vodka... My wife thought it was completely normal

Edited by villa4europe

Finally, some good news. I hope it was **** agony.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/sep/18/barry-bennell-dies-in-prison?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

The serial paedophile Barry Bennell, who abused boys as a football coach, has died in prison aged 69, the Ministry of Justice said.

Bennell died of cancer at the age of 69 on Saturday morning while serving combined prison sentences at HMP Littlehey in Cambridgeshire for more than 50 offences against 22 boys while coaching them in the 1980s and 1990s

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Peadophilia in some form  is installed in humanity especially males. I’m not saying all males are , that’s stupid but it’s massively engrained in the world we live in, always has . 

I understand that hebephilia is because pubescent girls can reproduce, but paedophilia has no use in nature other than power and abuse. This is why I believe there should always be a distinction between the two.

• 5 months later...
Just now, sidcow said:

So APPARENTLY singing the Jim'll Fix It theme tune in the office is frowned upon. 

You should do I'm the Leader of The Gang (I am) for an encore :D 

• Like 1

Â