Jimmy Savile And Other Paedophiles

GarethRDR

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I wonder if, Glitter for example, was always into children and his fame/fortune allowed him to indulge himself. Or, because of his fame/fortune he was able to indulge himself so much with normal sexual activities that he became sexually deviant almost like an addict who couldn't get the same high as before.

For full disclosure, if someone like that got near one of my kids I'd happily go to jail to make sure they wouldn't ever do anything to another kid.

I don’t think you can manufacture an attraction. You are either attracted to a person or not (whatever their shape/gender/age/colour happens to be). 

Having money/power/fame would give you more opportunity but I don’t think it gives you motivation to change your sexuality. 

Having said that, sexual assault (rather than consensual) is often associated with power, possibly even more than it is with attraction. So there might be something else going on there?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LondonLax said:

I don’t think you can manufacture an attraction. You are either attracted to a person or not (whatever their shape/gender/age/colour happens to be). 

Having money/power/fame would give you more opportunity but I don’t think it gives you motivation to change your sexuality. 

Having said that, sexual assault (rather than consensual) is often associated with power, possibly even more than it is with attraction. So there might be something else going on there?

There's a very strong correlation between those who were abused themselves as children, and those who become (or are tempted to become) adult abusers themselves. 

• Like 2

I think it's a lot down to first sexual experiences - for instance the Freeman's catalogue bra section has inspired me to look at boobs, as often as possible - but for chaps like Adam Johnson, he was 15 once and probably can't let go of something or someone significant at that age and as a footballer who's likely to be more immature anyway (they have people do everything for them) he probably found it quite easy to stay in that mindset and start flirting with some 15 year olds. The blokes who go after younger kids, well I think that is seriously tinged with evil - used to think being evil had shades but the older I get the more I think evil is just evil, you have the devil in you or you don't - and Saville was a text book example of the devil. 

8 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I think it's a lot down to first sexual experiences - for instance the Freeman's catalogue bra section has inspired me to look at boobs, as often as possible - but for chaps like Adam Johnson, he was 15 once and probably can't let go of something or someone significant at that age and as a footballer who's likely to be more immature anyway (they have people do everything for them) he probably found it quite easy to stay in that mindset and start flirting with some 15 year olds. The blokes who go after younger kids, well I think that is seriously tinged with evil - used to think being evil had shades but the older I get the more I think evil is just evil, you have the devil in you or you don't - and Saville was a text book example of the devil. 

I think ‘evil’ is far too simplistic. 

Some people, for whatever the reason, have a sexual attraction to children. If you are one of those unfortunate people who has that affliction your life is essentially going to be a battle between what you know is morally right and what your base emotions are telling you. 

There would undoubtedly be ‘pedophiles’ who have the desire but maintain the willpower to not act on it. They must be incredibly internally tormented people but probably never tell a soul about it.

Then there are those who transgress. Often they justify their actions to themselves, such as claiming the child was in fact showing the interest first etc.

People can create all sorts of self delusions to justify their own selfish actions, there are examples of that everywhere in society.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Popular dead pool entrant, Ian Watkins, the paedophile, has been stabbed in prison. Thought this would have come a lot sooner than this. Still alive at this point. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66419302

Former Lostprophets singer Ian Watkins has been attacked in prison while serving a 29-year sentence for child sex offences.

• Like 1

On 16/03/2023 at 05:33, LondonLax said:

I'm not sure.  I think it goes on all the time but the well known/powerful make the headlines. 

Edited by sidcow

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Popular dead pool entrant, Ian Watkins, the paedophile, has been stabbed in prison. Thought this would have come a lot sooner than this. Still alive at this point. 

Hopefully he makes it to his last week and they someone does him.

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Heard about this sicko yesterday and the attack, but the BBC report is shite and hardly explains anything.

He was taken hostage by 3 other inmates in a premeditated plan of attack (specifically Saturday when there is less staff on shift).

They got hold of him in the morning and dragged him to another cell where aload of others blocked the entrance to the cell while the 3 inmates brutally  set about Watkins for hours before he was stabbed in the neck.

They kept him hostage for almost 6 hours and he was only dragged out of their cell later that day after the wing was put into lockdown and a squad of prison riot officers stormed the place and launched stun grenades towards the rest of the inmates to be able to get at the sicko where he was removed from their cell in a pool of blood.

48 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Heard about this sicko yesterday and the attack, but the BBC report is shite and hardly explains anything.

He was taken hostage by 3 other inmates in a premeditated plan of attack (specifically Saturday when there is less staff on shift).

They got hold of him in the morning and dragged him to another cell where aload of others blocked the entrance to the cell while the 3 inmates brutally  set about Watkins for hours before he was stabbed in the neck.

They kept him hostage for almost 6 hours and he was only dragged out of their cell later that day after the wing was put into lockdown and a squad of prison riot officers stormed the place and launched stun grenades towards the rest of the inmates to be able to get at the sicko where he was removed from their cell in a pool of blood.

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I suspect the women that were sentenced with Watkins are now out living their life. 

Probably, they got 17 and 14 years so if they are it will be on licence (can't believe this was 10 years ago). 

With Watkins, I'm surprised its taken this long for something like this or alternatively that they haven't kept him alone for his own protection. Prisoners do not like child abusers in any capacity. 

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I wonder how hard the prison guards try to end a siege when theres a sick bastard like Watkins bleeding out? 

Wouldn't be surprised if they knew about it, could have stopped it and didn't bother. People will have no problem because they think he deserves it, but the regularity of serious violence and murders in our prisons is a serious problem.

Of course, he's scum, he has it coming, etc. But it's somewhat fitting that today one of the top stories is about a man released after spending 17 years in prison for a rape that DNA evidence proves he didn't commit. Even if you think it's not a problem when it happens to someone as clearly guilty as Watkins, in another timeline people would be cheering on the shanking of an innocent man.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Genie said:

I wonder how hard the prison guards try to end a siege when theres a sick bastard like Watkins bleeding out? 

The fact he was kept hostage for approx 6 hours before anything was done says it all doesn't it.

• Like 1

I always find it kinda curious when inmates target someone.

Ian Watkins, obviously a vile piece of work so I’m not surprised he might be a target.

But HMP Wakefield is well known for housing a few rather unsavoury characters. Child murders aside, do the other inmates find Mick Philpott’s company a delight to be around? Is it the existing celebrity Watkins has that they (finally) took exception to?

Â