plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Friday night - **** all probably just go to bed early and read my book

Saturday - work from 9 till 2 then go round me mom n dads to watch the boxing

Sunday - buy a goldfish and a goldfish bowl and deliver it to my godson as his birthday present then mission it to Halesowen to have a drink with my mate to celebrate the birth of his first son and to celebrate his 30th birthday

Not happy about this weekend I prefer to sit down and do pretty much nothing.

Going to review an Ana Brun gig tonight. Probably lean against the bar and drink heavily.

Tomorrow. Might catch the last 20 or so overs of the cricket before a day of football and monging on the sofa. Pub at night.

Sunday. Nurse my hangover and take immodium. 

Mrs H out tonight so been watching JFK documentaries whilst the kids sleep.. Least I hope they are asleep I haven't actually been up to check :)

Playing football tomorrow .. Played last week first time in 4 years ... Could still walk on the Sunday so figured I may as well give it another bash (scored a great goal as well , nothing beats that feeling after all those years :) )

Plus side with the footie is I got back out road running again , something else I've not done for years ... Got to make sure I don't over do it with my knees being f@&ked but boy was it great to be out pounding the streets in the cold and the rain

Sunday off up to London with Mrs H for our free afternoon tea and hotel room at the Waldorf ... Whipped cream for tea followed by more whipped cream later :)

• 2 months later...

so what are you freaks and freakettes up to this time then?

I've decided to kickstart my weekend early and have a good drink tonight, I've got 3 bottles of wine in and I'm thinking of getting a few cans in as well and sacrificing dinner and just drinking and listening to music instead, I've still got work tomorrow so I can't go too crazy.

Friday-Nothing at all, I'm going to get in from work have a pint or two over the local then go home have a few cans and order a curry and watch a film

Saturday-No plans at the moment but I want to do something...only problem is that 'do something' 99% of the time involves having a drink

Sunday-Cook myself a Sunday dinner and have a drink

Back up to Brum to see the folks. Friday evening, few brandies with the old man watching rubbish tv. Saturday will be spent savouring my mother's awesome fry up before going with my sister to Ikea (I'm only going for the meatballs!). Followed by home cooked curry with family. Awesome.

Â