plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Tonight I'll be having a few light ales in my local, then I'm gonna watch a bit of the South Africa vs Australia test match tomorrow, followed by getting shit faced drunk on Saturday night. If I get the chance (I really hope I do) I'll get to my parents on Sunday to watch the match, and have a roast dinner. Got to go help a mate do a bit of painting on Sunday morning (arranged ages ago, which means I can't go up to Newcastle! :angry: ), so it'll probably do an awful job, as I'll be hung over and want to get away for the football. 

They have classy girls in Newcastle?

They're mostly students.

Weekend in Newcastle.  Drinking session Saturday then out and to the game Sunday.  5 hours on a train either side.

What's Newcastle like for a night out?

What sort of night out are you after? Do you want cheep drink? Nice drink? Good music? Chart and Dance stuff? Classy girls? Slags? Strippers?

Nice drink, followed by cheap drink, followed by good music.  I'm not allowed girls.

Weekend in Newcastle.  Drinking session Saturday then out and to the game Sunday.  5 hours on a train either side.

What sort of night out are you after? Do you want cheep drink? Nice drink? Good music? Chart and Dance stuff? Classy girls? Slags? Strippers?

Nice drink, followed by cheap drink, followed by good music.  I'm not allowed girls.

Stick around the bars by the train station then. I'd recomend Starting up by the football statium. Get yourself in the Trent House, then move on to Northumberland Arms, which is great for Real Ale, then head through China Town to Tilleys, then The Forth, then Gotham Town for a few cheap ones. The local Wetherspoons (The Union Rooms) is near by too. Head of Steam is open till about 2 I think (it was the last time I was there anyway) and they usually have great music. If you head towards the Queyside, there's a Brew Dog pub too, which is worth a visit. The Telegraph is a great little boozer too, which is about a 10 min walk from the station.   

• Like 1

I'm off to meet an Iranian girl tonight, hopefully we'll end up at mine, stick some Creedence on and see whats around the bend.

Tomorrow: Private lesson then some Wilson Kipketa, then I'm heading out to see my mate be Iggy Pop, in an Iggy pop cover band.

Sunday: Recover and weep.

Stick around the bars by the train station then. I'd recomend Starting up by the football statium. Get yourself in the Trent House, then move on to Northumberland Arms, which is great for Real Ale, then head through China Town to Tilleys, then The Forth, then Gotham Town for a few cheap ones. The local Wetherspoons (The Union Rooms) is near by too. Head of Steam is open till about 2 I think (it was the last time I was there anyway) and they usually have great music. If you head towards the Queyside, there's a Brew Dog pub too, which is worth a visit. The Telegraph is a great little boozer too, which is about a 10 min walk from the station.   

Is that boat (Tuxedo?) still there? Went to St James's years ago and the taxi driver wouldn't take us to the boat/club as he said it was a shithole. :(  

Is that boat (Tuxedo?) still there? Went to St James's years ago and the taxi driver wouldn't take us to the boat/club as he said it was a shithole. :(  

It's not been there for a good 4 or 5 years, I don't think. Taxi driver did you a favour... ;)

Friday: Relaxing night in with the missus

Saturday: Have a lads fundraiser where theyre doing a shave or die night for Irish Cancer Society

Sunday: Sleep all day, wake up and dread start all over again on Monday :(

Fly back from a spa break in the Black Forest tomorrow morning, girls night out tomorrow night in London town, and then meet up with the ex on Sunday to hear his reasons as to why I should take him back (with what I anticipate to be a massive hangover - not fun)

Well I had the option of

A-going out with people from work

B-going out with me mates

C-staying at home

D-seeing me mom n dad

I opted for D cuz I was missing my dog.

Had a few cans and fell asleep at about 9:30, woke up about 5 minutes ago with my dogs head literally wedged under my jaw which caused lots of disappointed growls and grumbles when I shifted her.

I actually think that me mom n dad are worried that when the dog dies that won't see me any more, I recon that they may well be right (not that I don't love me mom n dad, it's just that they understand when I don't see them but me dog doesn't and feels abandoned)

Tomorrow-avoid me mates and stay in and pretend I'm an Orc

Sunday-all depends if I managed to act like a normal person on Saturday

• Like 1

Â