plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Waiting for her on date 2 atm. Will dictate how the rest of the weekend goes i feel. Feeling sillyly nervous!

Shes agreed to dates 3 and 4! Madness. Can probably stop fretting. No. 3 is tomorrow 8) so counts in the weekend thread.

It's been over two years since i last was doing the neurotic dating dance so please excuse the outpouring of relief :P

8-10 years ago was to get as crazy as a mofo on MDMA around a mates outbuilding listening to some gifted dj mate on the decks whilst chatting stuff no-one really understood. Nowadays it's so tame I start to wonder what is the point of weekends, how times have changed!

Tonight - Fifa (god knows why) Stella and curry

Tomorrow - Thor 2 then food then who knows what

Sunday - gotta go and see me mate cuz his missus gave birth yesterday so he wants to show off his kid I suppose, don't know if that will be a trip to Halesowen or QE hospital

and that is all she wrote

Oh and I will be reading as much as possible in between

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty pumped for this weekend.  Down to London with the missus over night Saturday to see Book of Mormon at the West End, then maybe meet a couple of London based pals Sunday.

Although not technically weekend have to mention the visit to the Hawthorns on Monday night.  This is the most I have anticipated a Villa game in quite some time.

Â