plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

I'm probably going to go on the session to end all sessions, drugs, alcohol, whores, full on lose the plot and self destruct. 

Or stay in and watch Gardener's World. 

Depends on the lottery result. 

• Like 3

I'm probably going to go on the session to end all sessions, drugs, alcohol, whores, full on lose the plot and self destruct. 

So if you win the lottery you can hire the allotment that you always dreamed of?

So if you win the lottery you can hire the allotment that you always dreamed of?

That's the badger. 

as long as you don't go on the session to end all sessions, drugs, alcohol, whores, full on lose the plot and self destruct in a fit of depression just because you aint won the lottery

Obviously if you win, it's a night of pansies and rhododendrons.

• Like 1

Not much tonight. Tomorrow night a little sesh then go see bowling for soup at the academy then probably end up in subside and walk out when maccies is serving breakfast

I feel for you mate, no one deserves to go through that on a weekend, hopefully the villa will pick up 3 points on Sunday to cheer you up.

I have got myself a few bottles of Stella and a bottle of jagermeister to sip at anyways

I will admit I like them,seen them so many times live plus this is their farewell tour.

My weekend begins today!

I'm heading up to Maine in a couple of hours to spend time with my old man. Gonna watch Game 1 of the World Series together on Wednesday night. (Yes, I know, why do we call it the "World" series....)

Anyhow....Here we go, Red Sox!

See you all in a few days

• Like 3

My weekend begins today!

I'm heading up to Maine in a couple of hours to spend time with my old man. Gonna watch Game 1 of the World Series together on Wednesday night. (Yes, I know, why do we call it the "World" series....)

Anyhow....Here we go, Red Sox!

See you all in a few days

"The America Only Series" isn't so catchy but go Red Sox!

Tonight - sweet FA, probably won't have a drink seeings how I polished off 12 cans last night, may just have a cheeky jagermeister or two whilst waiting for my curry

Saturday - Going out for dinner (dunno where probably just some pub grub then going to see Thor

Sunday - probably cook a dinner for me and me mate (I cook he supplies beer)

Is it ok to not leave my bed on a bank holiday weekend?

I'm assuming you're only asking because there isn't a female involved (where the answer would be obvious). But the answer is still yes. Yes it's perfectly fine to stay in bed the entire weekend. It's surprisingly hard to do though. I find it's better to transfer downstairs and stay horizontal on the couch all weekend. That way you can answer the door to the takeaway man and you can watch the big telly. Onesie is optional.

Â