plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

I'll be watching the Jaguars maul the Broncos.

I'm not going to mock the afflicted.

Can you just imagine the monumental amounts of abuse I'd get if the jegwaaaars actually did it though :D

Since when did the Broncos become the 2nd coming of the 99 rams?

I'm working tonight, then I'm working tomorrow night, then I'm working Sunday night. 

:(

I'm the guy pouring your beer

I feel your pain brother .....those normal people who have the luxury of weekends off pffft

528299_348234045322151_1429398186_n.jpg

Edited by Meath_Villan
  • Like 4

usual fri night- gun range and then high school football game, just back having a few nelsons

Sat- Gaff then drive to hilton head for my birds sisters wedding on sun

Sun- Birds sisters getting married

Mon- recover and drive back,.

Just thought I'd say that I'm going to Budapest for four nights tomorrow, because you all definitely need to know that.

Missing the Spuds game as a result, but might go and watch MTK Budapest to make up for it.

Engagement party tonight with the good lady wife which should be fun, then off to see Baroness tomorrow night in Wolverhampton (can't fooking wait!) then Sunday (and Monday) just relaxing.

Not a bad one all in all. :)

I am going to try and stay isolated from all my mates this weekend because I want to avoid any big sessions, I have had two pretty big weekends on the trot but was doing quite well before that.

Got myself a few bottles of Stella so it'll be a quiet one in front of the idiot box tonight

Tomorrow regardless of my plan to avoid everyone I'll probably get a call from one of my mates and end up getting hammered

Sunday dinner and villa

I'm going to wait for the pissing rain to subside so I can run, then I plan on drinking ale and reading and maybe going out to drink ale and listen to other people read but that is dependent on the quality of ale available and quality of those doing the reading, I expect both to be of a decent standard so I'll probably go along. Perhaps I'll watch the football too but that can go either way. I will probably have a curry at an ungodly hour and likely post some shite on the internet while stuffing my face with balti. Sunday will be a mixture of reading, sobbing and masturbating, possibly all at once because efficiency matters. I will likely have a roast on Sunday too but that is dependent on the state of my stomach following the curry which may have been purchased at an establishment of ill repute. I will no doubt conclude the weekend by playing Grand Theft Auto and throwing sticky bombs from a bridge onto a highway.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 1

Walking Dead on FX tonight...few beers and whiskeys.

Maybe watch "Olympus Has Fallen" if we can stay up that late after a busy week.

Dinner date with my beautiful wife tomorrow night.

Church on Sunday.

All good.

Not much tonight. Tomorrow night a little sesh then go see bowling for soup at the academy then probably end up in subside and walk out when maccies is serving breakfast

I feel for you mate, no one deserves to go through that on a weekend, hopefully the villa will pick up 3 points on Sunday to cheer you up.

I have got myself a few bottles of Stella and a bottle of jagermeister to sip at anyways

• Like 1

I am going to try and stay isolated from all my mates this weekend because I want to avoid any big sessions, I have had two pretty big weekends on the trot but was doing quite well before that.

When I was about 10 footsteps from my front door I was invited to have a drink round at a mates house (there is about 10 people round there tonight) but it was only going to be ''a few cans'' rubbish I have fell for that one too many times.

any way needless to say I stayed strong and politely declined the invite.

Â