plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Actually quite looking forward to doing nothing for once.

I love those weekends. Mainly spent horizontal with some/any kind of sport on the tellybox :)
  • Like 1

I have absolutely nothing at all planned this weekend, my mate wants me to go to the charley hall in Erdington tonight so I may pop round there for a few but other than that it is going to be a quiet weekend at home drinking cans of lager

I'll be watching the Jaguars maul the Broncos.

I'm not going to mock the afflicted.

Can you just imagine the monumental amounts of abuse I'd get if the jegwaaaars actually did it though :D

• Like 1

I'm jealous of anyone who gets to do nothing for the weekend. I miss it.

A lot of working and unpacking in my weekend. I hopefully will sneak away from responsibility for a bit to watch some football . (.....American football)

A lot of working and unpacking in my weekend. I hopefully will sneak away from responsibility for a bit to watch some football . (.....American football)

You must hate me then a busy weekend for me normally involves making a cup of tea and maybe popping down the road to buy some smokes

9 times out of ten I can do as much or as little as I want

A lot of working and unpacking in my weekend. I hopefully will sneak away from responsibility for a bit to watch some football . (.....American football)

You must hate me then a busy weekend for me normally involves making a cup of tea and maybe popping down the road to buy some smokes

9 times out of ten I can do as much or as little as I want

Hate is way too harsh. I just want to call you a brat and throw something at you, but I don't have time to :P

I wouldn't ALWAYS want nothing to do. I just want a nice day here and there with no agenda. Nothing needs to be done. IF I stay focused and get all of the unpacking done Saturday night and Sunday day, then the sneaky day I took off from work Tuesday I can ALMOST dedicate to nothing. I'll still work out, and check on my papa, and take my sister to work and pick her up....but there's a solid chunk of day where I can do NOTHING :D

Â