plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

I'm getting the train to Sofia tonight.

Going with a mate of mine. Booking a 2-bed carriage. I think we'll get some bottles of wine, finish them, and head into the restaurant car and see if we can't seduce some student backpackers.

Plovdiv on Sunday/Monday then back to Istanbul midweek.

• 2 weeks later...

taking the mrs out Friday night for a meal, then on Saturday me and a few lads are getting the early train into brum for a few jars before moving on to the aston hotel before the game. going to get blitzed,

I know we're bad right now but come on, we're playing West Ham.

Back from Germany this morning, had an amazing time with my all day session and 3-1 victory with the Hannover lot and witnessed some outrageous controversy the following day in the Hertha Berlin Nuremburg game.

Weekend on the poison for me in nottingham again. House party Friday and either chill out or hit the town saturday with all the uni students.

Seriously doubt ill be able to DHUTWU though lads (and ladies ? ).

Watching the not so little bro in between. Should be fun.

going to a rockabilly gig tonight, then tomorrow taking the campervan out up to bury to do a reccy on a campsite in preperation for a gig we are going to in manchester at the start of march. Other than that, columbo on telly.

I am still in self imposed isolation for the weekends, my mates are banned from my flat and I don't want to go to the pub

which means that tonight is going to be watching LOTR two towers extended edition ordering a curry and chilling the **** out

tomorrow I will be watching LOTR return of the king extended edition reading my book and chilling the **** out

sunday I will be watching the LOTR special features making myself a sunday dinner and chilling the **** out

Â