The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he's just given an interview

But why now? A week after sacking fair enough but 2 months later, there's a good vibe back at the club and everyone's happy they drag it back up and remind us that this bell end is associated with our club.

But why now? A week after sacking fair enough but 2 months later, there's a good vibe back at the club and everyone's happy they drag it back up and remind us that this bell end is associated with our club.

Just use it to remind ourselves how lucky we are this season.

I don't think he or the media give two flying **** about us to be honest.

He's probably decided to try and fix his reputation, and any media have jumped at the chance to get an interview with him as he hasn't given one since he was sacked.

He received a generous settlement on the remaining two years of his Villa contract and has spent the time since May travelling with his family.

McLeish is understood to want to take an extended break before eventually returning to management.

Speaking from the Cayman Islands in the Caribbean, he added: "I just tried to chill out, reading some books and magazines after a very tough season in the Premier League.

B*st*rd.

That's our money funding his millionaire life-style.

at the same time remain competitive

You what? The very fact we went into a hell of a lot of games last year looking to draw the game means that we weren't competitive. We weren't interested in the competition.

Couldn't give a **** what he thinks. He was shit and I actually grew to dislike him from a footballing perspective. Prepared to give him a chance and he messed it up. We did not have the 16th worst squad in the league last season.

Bye Alex, enjoy your pay off. Go plague someone else's club now.

Some deluded chairman is going to look at his Cv and see a league cup and 2 SPL titles and say "you're hired". He'll have the whole conditions became interolable at Blues, & injuries/fans on my back at Villa and he'll still look highly employable.

Â