The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

he needs to go badly under him we will not do well he taking us down the table which everyone can see and read the mirror today he saying he fear the same thing may happen to him like last season.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the site guidelines ask you to link articles

I feel sick every time this man speaks.

He constantly compares us to Birmingham City. Constantly blames everything but himself. Talks about how strong we were last season.

He is a complete and utter fraud. An idiot. An imbecile. A disgustingly bad manager.

He is a complete and utter fraud. An idiot. An imbecile. A disgustingly bad manager.

Harsh. He seems to me like a nice enough guy doing his best, which is unfortunately not very good. He's doing what we all expected, no more, no less. The imbecile is the person who hired him, who somehow inexplicably couldn't see what the rest of us could.

When asked about Villa’s precarious position in the top-flight, McLeish admitted: “I don’t think I have ever not been worried this season.

Seems McLeish can identify with the majority of Villa fans, then.

When asked about Villa’s precarious position in the top-flight, McLeish admitted: “I don’t think I have ever not been worried this season.

Seems McLeish can identify with the majority of Villa fans, then.

That comment right there sums up what kind of manager he is!! It is HIS fault we are in this horrible position. We had our easiest start to a season in years and in that pathetic infamous email to the ST holders he said we had a good start. We should have taken more points than we did and we were all saying way back then that we needed to take more points from our start if we want to guarantee safety this season.

That comment effectively says "I was worried from the very beginning that I might not be able to keep Villa up this season". Yet we have a Director and Chief Executive saying that we were hoping to quality for Europe! What a complete and utter joke our club has become.

I think he honestly believes he's doing a great job.

Until he comes out and says/realises that it's not good enough and as the manager he takes ultimate responsibility, nothing will get better, as nothing will change.

Harsh. He seems to me like a nice enough guy doing his best, which is unfortunately not very good. He's doing what we all expected, no more, no less. The imbecile is the person who hired him, who somehow inexplicably couldn't see what the rest of us could.

Spot on.

I think even he has now realised that history is repeating itself.

Not only is he a poor, defensive manager who can't win football games but also a coward because he won't explain his decisions to fans.

I think he honestly believes he's doing a great job.

Until he comes out and says/realises that it's not good enough and as the manager he takes ultimate responsibility, nothing will get better, as nothing will change.

The problem is the likes of Paul Faulkner are probably telling him that he is and unfortunately now he has got injuries to hide behind. I think we'll be ok this season but really not looking forward to next.

this guy really is an idiot! Does he not think praising youngster about their performance against chelsea might give them confidence to go and get some wins that keep us safe would be better than slagging them off saying they are not good enough compared to previous players...couldnt motivate mr motivator.

ALEX McLEISH has lifted the lid on his toughest season in management.

McLeish has run the gauntlet of hate from disgruntled Aston Villa supporters all season and his side are only five points above the relegation zone after just seven wins this term.

He said: “You can never switch off. I’m aware the negativity is there but I don’t listen to phone-ins or read stuff online – that means I can keep my focus on the team.”

Click

He is even blaming us for our plight. that just sums him up.

How on earth has it come to this

Because the man in charge can not see what he is doing wrong.As far as he is concerned everyone else is to blame because everyone else can"t get it right.He really thinks that we have all let him down.

He has not got the brain to figure out that it is HIS tactics,HIS team selection,HIS substitutions,HIS man management.HIS comments etc etc etc that have caused all this.

He would not know if the postman was up him,if he blew his whistle twice.

The injuries excuse is a very weak one considering he had a full squad for two thirds of the season and we were still shit for the majority of that time.

It was always going to be quite a tough season but I do believe even an average manager, such as a Curbishley, would have us hovering midtable at this point. McLeish is a poor poor manager and Lerner is a poor owner. They are the perfect storm.

Â