The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many fans would we have to lose to make McLeish economically unviable? Him and his team's severance package must be over £4m and we may have to compensate a club if we poach their manager.

How many fans would we have to lose to make McLeish economically unviable? Him and his team's severance package must be over £4m and we may have to compensate a club if we poach their manager.

And they decided to pay him two and a half million pounds a year!!!!

No way is he on £2.5m

He was only on 500k at SHA

RL got a manager on the cheap

12mill in severance pay to three Managers might indicate otherwise mate. It was only silly paper talk about the 2.5mill. Even half a mill is too much for him though!

If I win the Euromillions on Friday I will offer / insist on paying his severance money.

haha ive thought about that before! on the tele with the better half, glass of champers each, get asked the question whats the 1st thing you're going to buy...

"the remainder of mcleish's contract"

The worst thing is if / when we get relegated the clown McLeish will no doubt use our injury list as an excuse rather the rather more obvious truth that he is a totally crap manager. Worse still his fellow jester Randy Lerner will keep him on rather than doing the right thing which is sacking him.

I promise you he is on nowhere near £2.5m

I don't really care mate. The man is an agent of doom. We may have sold them agent Ridgewell but we've been well and truly trumped with McLeish's appointment. I don't care how much we pay him, it's way, way too much.

If I win the Euromillions on Friday I will offer / insist on paying his severance money.

haha ive thought about that before! on the tele with the better half, glass of champers each, get asked the question whats the 1st thing you're going to buy...

But what if they turned you down and wanted to keep him? :shock:

I promise you he is on nowhere near £2.5m

I don't really care mate. The man is an agent of doom. We may have sold them agent Ridgewell but we've been well and truly trumped with McLeish's appointment. I don't care how much we pay him, it's way, way too much.

this, we could pay him in buttons and it would still be a waste

If McLeish goes, will Faulkner who oversaw this fiasco go as well?

Yes, they go as a package

I very much doubt it.

As for Faulkner "overseeing" this fiasco. Was in not Randy Lerner himself who went to meet AMC personally in London as soon as he was available? I don't think PF was the man behind AMC getting appointed.

But what if they turned you down and wanted to keep him? :shock:

You don't really need to win the lotto mate! If McLeish is on £2m a year with 2 years to go, all it takes is for 40,000 Villa fans to donate £100 each to the "Let's Get That Useless Waste Of Space Out Of Our Club Right Now" campaign!

Who feels like donating to that?

Â