The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Aug: 1 win/3 matches

Sep: 0/3

Oct: 1/4

Nov: 1/3

Dec: 2/6

Jan: 1/3

Feb: 0/4

Mar: 1/4

Normally (irrelevant of how shit you are) a team goes on a good run at some point during the season, this just shows that we haven't had that all season. Shocking stats, and just show what a terrible job McLeish has done.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally (irrelevant of how shit you are) a team goes on a good run at some point during the season, this just shows that we haven't had that all season. Shocking stats, and just show what a terrible job McLeish has done.

A good run for us this season is a good 2 halves of football in the game game! Something we've only managed to put together a couple of times this season.

Is McAdjective to blame? Or the players?

As can be seen from my posts, I just call him his actual name Mcleish or sometimes AM his initials. So far I have seen

Mc Negative

Mc clown

Mc clearing in the woods

Mc clueless

Mc tosser

Mc Adjective

M clearing in the woods

Mc duff

Mc loser

Mc word removed

Mc stupid

Mc agent

Mc shit

and of course his actual name Mcleish.

I think that is all. Have I missed any?

that table says it all, He's got worse win percentages than GT (mk2) and O'Leary.

That should be enough alone to get him removed.

Personally I'd go for someone to come in and work alongside Kev Mac, i know people say his record is poor but his best work has been done with our youngsters, and given how few seniors we have standing at the moment, it'd be irrelevant to say he couldn't handle them.

I'd love to see Little back at the club. Last manager to win anything for us, so has alot of credit with me.

As can be seen from my posts, I just call him his actual name Mcleish or sometimes AM his initials. So far I have seen

Mc Negative

Mc clown

Mc clearing in the woods

Mc clueless

Mc tosser

Mc Adjective

M clearing in the woods

Mc duff

Mc loser

Mc word removed

Mc stupid

Mc agent

Mc shit

and of course his actual name Mcleish.

I think that is all. Have I missed any?

I've seen McExcuse used several times.

I prefer to use his real name as he doesn't need any help to make him look an arse.

It's ok Lerner is over as we speak addressing things

Is this true?

Yep, our resident plane spotter confirmed The Falcon has landed

Just to be clear, I confirmed that he arrived. I have no knowledge whether he is 'addressing things'

I read a post elsewhere yesterday making all kinds of accusations about what I have apparently claimed, none of which was true!

Since Bolton and Wigan have just managed it, us and QPR are now the only clubs who haven't managed to win 2 in a row this season.

Even worse, we haven't managed at any point this season to win 2 out of 3 consecutive league matches (QPR have just managed this in their last 3).

It's as if every time we get a win, we've got our quota for the month and draws are the best we can try for in the next couple of matches.

Whilst that is indeed shit you do also need to look at the flip side of it.

Aug: 0 defeats/3matches

Oct: 2/4

Dec: 3/6

Feb: 2/4

Mar: 2/4

We have also never lost more than 2 on the trot.

What it does say is that between these two sets of figures McLeish loves a draw.

It was McLeish's "must not lose" attitude that sent SHA down last season.

Â