The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

You don't really need to win the lotto mate! If McLeish is on £2m a year with 2 years to go, all it takes is for 40,000 Villa fans to donate £100 each to the "Let's Get That Useless Waste Of Space Out Of Our Club Right Now" campaign!

Who feels like donating to that?

Gladly!!

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't really need to win the lotto mate! If McLeish is on £2m a year with 2 years to go, all it takes is for 40,000 Villa fans to donate £100 each to the "Let's Get That Useless Waste Of Space Out Of Our Club Right Now" campaign!

Gladly!!

I'll set a paypal account up for everyone to pay into.... :suspect:

If I win the Euromillions on Friday I will offer / insist on paying his severance money.

haha ive thought about that before! on the tele with the better half, glass of champers each, get asked the question whats the 1st thing you're going to buy...

"the remainder of mcleish's contract"

But what if they turned you down and wanted to keep him? :shock:

What I was saying was, what if you went to Randy with the £2m and said "no, I want to keep him"?

If I win the Euromillions on Friday I will offer / insist on paying his severance money.

haha ive thought about that before! on the tele with the better half, glass of champers each, get asked the question whats the 1st thing you're going to buy...

"the remainder of mcleish's contract"

But what if they turned you down and wanted to keep him? :shock:

What I was saying was, what if you went to Randy with the £2m and said "no, I want to keep him"?

That's when the "Lerner Out" banners come out!

He has got very lucky with press criticism this season. When Villa are on poor form its been overshadowed first by Kean and now by Dogleash.

These Scots all stick together :P

Titles are won in the head at this stage of the season

Neville might have been a word removed as a player but he's an excellent columnist and pundit IMO.

Quoted from the 'Weekend Football Thread' in Other Football. Good article by Gary Neville talking about the title race, but I must imagine the same would apply if looking to avoid the drop. One thing that caught my eye was this;

Arsene Wenger once said the most important message he delivers to his team is not in his team-talks. It is in the two-minute sound bite he gives to television after the game. You’re not telling me Sir Alex doesn’t plan every headline he creates. He knows at this stage of the season, the pre- and post-match press conference are vital in terms of preparing the mind of his team and, yes, affecting the mind of the opponents.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2123328/Titles-won-head-stage-season-Gary-Neville.html#ixzz1qv5W2mX8

Makes me wonder what our players then think when they hear McLeish's post match interviews. The man is rotten for our club.

Probably..

- "So we're not good enough?"

- "So playing defensively was our fault?"

- "So we were guaranteed to lose to them before we turned up?"

He's a complete dick.. There is one thing being clear spoken and "honest" but at times it's nice to lie to spare the feelings of others. There is a time and a place to have a go at someone when they deserve it, yet these days he's just sticking the boot in further. Our players already feel demoralised and shit enough as it is.

Â