The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Newcastle definitely have a better squad than us. However, that doesn't mean the 8 clubs below them and above us also have better squads.

Agreed, as I said a few pages back I believe we have the 11th best squad. And the teams 3 or 4 points ahead of us like west brom, stoke, are not better, but have better managers. But Newcastle have some top players this season, 5 or 6 that I would love to see at villa park.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mantis, i cant be arsed mate. Do somebody elses head in for a bit.
Come on, it's a simple question. Was our squad last season bottom 5 quality when we were 16th? This is the logic you're using to describe our current squad as bottom 6 quality.

Alex Mcleish is so bad it is actually quite funny. We havent been thrashed yet, but some of the performances are disgusting. At least we have had comedy value this season.

Yeah, now you mention. Ive been in stitches all season.

Seriously?? Funny??

Ive wanted to hang myself after some games.

Alex Mcleish is so bad it is actually quite funny. We havent been thrashed yet, but some of the performances are disgusting. At least we have had comedy value this season.

Yeah, now you mention. Ive been in stitches all season.

Seriously?? Funny??

Ive wanted to hang myself after some games.

Things have been so bad this season, that now I am past the point of caring so I just laugh instead. This is definitely worse than 05-06 and 02-03.

The reason why we haven't been thrashed yet is down to AM/PG type football. They don't send a team out to attack, so we are set up for damage limitation and hopefully a draw with the possibility of snatching a win from set pieces.

It's how Birmingham played after Peter Grant joined them, and it was a key reason why they got relegated, according to my Bluenose season ticket holding mates.

yeah i agree villabromsgrove, look at the goal difference we've got compared to below us, its the worst part of this whole shambles IMO, watching us play for low scoring defeats, spurs away, liverpool and utd at home etc

but is chelsea scoring 4 the highest vs us all season with then arsenal the week before the highest margin we've lost by?

The highest margin we've lost by this season is 3 goals (Arsenal away 3-0 and Man City away 4-1) and the most goals we've conceded is 4 as well (Man City away 4-1 and Chelsea home 2-4). Worrying signs really that McNegative can't even keep the score down now.

The reason why we haven't been thrashed yet is down to AM/PG type football. They don't send a team out to attack, so we are set up for damage limitation and hopefully a draw with the possibility of snatching a win from set pieces.

It's how Birmingham played after Peter Grant joined them, and it was a key reason why they got relegated, according to my Bluenose season ticket holding mates.

I'd say losing 4 - 2 at home is a thrashing

We even allowed Torres to break his goal scoring duck in the 90th min ffs

Is it true that before this he hadn't scored in 6 months of PL football?

It aint funny when you're paying £40 a go to watch that shite.

Â