Watches

Risso

Not the best photo, but here are my watches:

L to R - Raymond Weil Tango, Tag Heuer Link, Breiting Galactic and Hublot Classic Fusion.

Watches.jpg

Need to get a watch winder to keep them running  ;)

Definitely get a winder, well worth it.

Four watches is a nice number, I have the Glashutte Original I mentioned before, an Omega Speedmaster, a Breitling Navitimer and this Breguet:

4f2v.jpg
  • Like 1

Not the best photo, but here are my watches:

L to R - Raymond Weil Tango, Tag Heuer Link, Breiting Galactic and Hublot Classic Fusion.

Watches.jpg

Need to get a watch winder to keep them running  ;)

I assume your daily wearer is a championship Laker watch?

I recently inherited an Omega and Breitling from my Grandfather.

Both beautiful watches and something I hope to pass on to my Grandchildren. 

One is an Omega Geneve from the 1970's with and the other is a 18ct Gold Breitling from (I think) the 1950's. 

I'm in the process of getting them valued by Watches of Switzerland.

Dunno if I already put it in this thread.

A friend of mine got married earlier this year and his new wife bought him ma brand new Breitling as a wedding present (shed been putting money away for it for years, bless her)

I've never been a big watch man, but this watch was stunning. Really made me want one.

Can't remember my contribution to this thread previously so apologies if I'm repeating myself

I don't own a watch , wearing one would annoy me as do rings , chains etc

I use my phone for telling the time .. I do have a soft spot for some of the Tissot watches though I must admit , everytime I pass through an airport I come close to getting one ... And then think would I actually wear it ?

My brother spent about £3k on a watch but I don't really like it find it a bit on the large side , but he does wear it day to day so at least gets to enjoy it

My mum has a Faberge watch but it spends more time in the safe than on her wrist so I think it was more of an investment thing ... It's an amazing piece of work I have to say

Edited by tonyh29

Â