Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

Well I am firmly in the 'McLeish out' camp, but most of us wanted this signing and were getting very pissed off over the whole "we wont pay £10m but we'll pay £9m" thing, so I think it is unfair to criticise McLeish for signing him.

What I will say is that N'Zogbia is a useless, petulant, disruptive, and insubordinate pile of crap who should not be part of this club. He can leave with McLeish

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am firmly in the 'McLeish out' camp, but most of us wanted this signing and were getting very pissed off over the whole "we wont pay £10m but we'll pay £9m" thing, so I think it is unfair to criticise McLeish for signing him.

What I will say is that N'Zogbia is a useless, petulant, disruptive, and insubordinate pile of crap who should not be part of this club. He can leave with McLeish

Agree with both points. I wanted him to sign as well. He's had a terrible attitude his entire career and with the exception of 2/3 of a season at Wigan he's never really shown that he's good enough consistently for the Premier League. We need to rebuild our club now and this is exactly the type of character we need to be clearing out of our dressing room.

I couldn't agree more. I was totally in favour of us signing him but apart from half a match when he scored (i can't remember who it was against) I've been totally unimpressed. He truly is overpaid and a waste of space. Let's get rid ASAP and bring in Jarvis who at least delivers descent crosses and stays where he's meant to.

In all fairness to N'Zogbia he has hardly been given a chance the last month or two, restricted to cameo appearances or playing the odd game here or there before being benched for a game or two.

If you look back to the start of the season some of the posts on this thread were exactly the same as on Irelands thread, however after a decent run in the team people are now calling for us to build our team around him next season after MOTM performances (granted he hasnt had much competition from his teammates).

Give him a decent run in the team and im sure he will come good, cant be much worse than Bannan, Warnock or Heskey down the left surely!!

Ok Nzog ain't got the best attitude, but he's obviously had a fall out with McLeish. Playing Heskey and especially Carruthers in Front of him yesterday just takes the piss and we still expect 100% from him???

We played Carruthers ahead of him because Carruthers is better than him a lot better. If Carruthers was an Arsenal or Man United player he'd be starting week in week out..

Ok Nzog ain't got the best attitude, but he's obviously had a fall out with McLeish. Playing Heskey and especially Carruthers in Front of him yesterday just takes the piss and we still expect 100% from him???

We played Carruthers ahead of him because Carruthers is better than him a lot better. If Carruthers was an Arsenal or Man United player he'd be starting week in week out..

Totally untrue. NZog is a quality creative player if played correctly. What he is not is a defensive player tracking back after every attack. Again McLeish has no idea how to play him same as he is wasted Bent.

I would like to see N'Zogbia play up front with Weimann in lieu of Gabby or at least have him and Gabby rotating between wide left and centre forward.

I know he is not a striker as such but after Bent he has been our main goal threat this season. We need to create chances happen and despite his attitude etc he is our best chance of this happening.

I imagine Gabby's influence on the players is similar to Homer Simpson's influence on the staff at the power plant. He thinks he's motivational because "everyone says they have to work a lot harder when I'm around".

Weimann, Heskey

Nzogbia, Clark, Gardener, Carruthers

Lichaj, Cuellar, Collins, Hutton

Given

If Herd is fit:

Weimann,

Nzogbia, Herd / Clark, Ireland, Gardener, Carruthers

Lichaj, Baker / Clark, Collins, Cuellar

Given

Weimann, Heskey

Nzogbia, Clark, Gardener, Carruthers

Lichaj, Cuellar, Collins, Hutton

Given

no Ireland but Heskey :? :lol:

We'd have more chance of getting goals if we played Ireland as a striker for a game.

Â