Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

N'Zogbia was playing much better before his injury.

He has to start against Sunderland.

Agree on both points.

Would much rather see Caruthers get the start. Hopefully N'Zogbia will get his head down and earn his spot back in the team. He's started 20 games with 2 goals and 2 assists, Albrighton has 2 and 2 in 13 starts and most around here have decided he's not good enough and he cost us nothing and us on much smaller wages than N'Zog.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised no one has commented on Zogbia's performance. I'd be interested to know what everyone else thinks.

It sounded like a lot of the fans were getting on his back and rightly so. I thought he had a shocker. I don't enjoy ripping into players but it looked like he didn't want to be there and was looking for any excuse to be subbed. Every little knock he recieved he seemed to go down and look to the bench...hoping they would sub him. The amount of times he lost posession or made a bad pass made my blood boil. I got so frustrated. These are just my thoughts. I may be wrong.

Have thought this for the last several weeks. More than any other player on the pitch, I have gotten the sense from his play that he has been entirely disinterested over the last several weeks.

has really appeared to be someone who doesn't want to be here, which is a great shame, because he has also looked like someone who could turn a match when he's fired up.

his demeanour was in stark contrast to every other villa player on the pitch last night, at least in my humble opinion.

Ausvilla72 & rodigan - yep, I thought he was total shite as well - has def not lived up to his price tag, nor expectations with his lack lustre attitude.

I'm surprised no one has commented on Zogbia's performance. I'd be interested to know what everyone else thinks.

It sounded like a lot of the fans were getting on his back and rightly so. I thought he had a shocker. I don't enjoy ripping into players but it looked like he didn't want to be there and was looking for any excuse to be subbed. Every little knock he recieved he seemed to go down and look to the bench...hoping they would sub him. The amount of times he lost posession or made a bad pass made my blood boil. I got so frustrated. These are just my thoughts. I may be wrong.

At the 40th minute mark, Cuellar burst forward from the back, exchanged 2 passes with Ireland before tearing off down the right wing, just failing to keep the return pass in play.

In that play alone, Cuellar had doubled N'Zog's completed attacking pass rate up to that point in time.

He may be injured - but, then, why play him? Even Bannan or Albrighton would have been a better choice.

frustrating thing is that he has proved that he can do it at other clubs...

if he doesn't want to wear the claret and blue, lets put us all out of our misery and move the guy on, regardless of how good he could possibly be...

I think he is a very good option to have in the squad. He is a good player. I feel sorry for any attacking mid-fielder who has to try and impress the crowd in a mcleish system.

The first priority is defend and don`t lose the game.

We all know what he can do but I'm sorry McLeish is about as motivating as a paper bag! Let's give him a summer hopefully with a new manager who can inspire him!

A piss poor performance yesterday from Charles, but you have to ask the question "How can he look like a world beater at Wigan and like a pub player here?"

Could it have anything to do with the manager?

We all know what he can do but I'm sorry McLeish is about as motivating as a paper bag! Let's give him a summer hopefully with a new manager who can inspire him!

A piss poor performance yesterday from Charles, but you have to ask the question "How can he look like a world beater at Wigan and like a pub player here?"

Could it have anything to do with the manager?

Thats the problem. He wasn't a world beater at wigan. By his own admission he isn't a winger. He is a tricky wide player - his dribbling is sublime at times. However his passing not to mention his crossing limit his impact.

If we need to raise funds - without missing much at first team level - he would be my first sale. Should AM stay - I reckon he will be sold.

Although i firmly believe AMC has stunted his attacking ability...

the manager is not to blame for the fact that Zogbia cannot control the ball or pass it accurately....

his basic footballing skills are some of the worse ive seen...

he'd be better off going to a kids football summer camp to brush up...

if we could get 5m from a promoted club that would be great

he was in a team of Defenders yesterday........I feel for the guy. Every misplaced pass was met with boos and jeers yet when Ireland did it nobody uttered a word. An attacker needs confidence, his basic footballing abilities or flair or anything are all effected by this. The guy had chances to shoot yesterday but was shit scared of missing and getting boo'ed again. Look at the young lads, always shooting and having a go!!

People need to remember NZO isnt enjoying football at the moment, his words, and we as fans should be filling him full of confidence and encouraging him. End of the day the manager picks the team and he is very defensive. The only real attacking players yesterday were Ireland and NZO

Sorry but I don't believe that at all, McLeish has everything to do with it, N'Zogbia is not happy which is clear as daylight! Trust me we could have Messi and he'd make him look shit! All I will say is what did Hleb say about McLeish? McLeish kills his flair players fact!

he was in a team of Defenders yesterday........I feel for the guy. Every misplaced pass was met with boos and jeers yet when Ireland did it nobody uttered a word. An attacker needs confidence, his basic footballing abilities or flair or anything are all effected by this. The guy had chances to shoot yesterday but was shit scared of missing and getting boo'ed again. Look at the young lads, always shooting and having a go!!

People need to remember NZO isnt enjoying football at the moment, his words, and we as fans should be filling him full of confidence and encouraging him. End of the day the manager picks the team and he is very defensive. The only real attacking players yesterday were Ireland and NZO

The difference being that Ireland has the ball more, tries more passes, attempts more attacking passes. N'Zog was an embarrassment yesterday and should of been taken of at half time. A total waste of time and money and with an attitude as well. Get rid ASAP.

I didn't follow Wigan in any detail when he was there so I don't know if he was any good for them. I suspect however it was easy to look good in a side that was constantly battling relegation.

I think he's been found out at Villa. He can't control the ball, he can't pass, he can't shoot. He has no positional sense and rarely bothers to look up to see where his team mates are.

He doesn't want to play for us, that is patent. Yesterday was a perfect example. He was so obviously trying to get himself taken off early, presumably so he could go and have a nice early bath and go home to settle down to tweeting how much he doesn't enjoy football any more.

I know he's been playing in difficult circumstances under a manager who is probably not good enough to manage in the Blue Square Premier League, let alone the real Premier League, but I contrast his approach to that of Stevie Ireland, who has pulled himself together and has started to make a real contribution to the team.

Zog, if you don't like it here, please **** off somewhere else.

Â