Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

I wonder if all our loanees are back in training?

Bent has been given a holiday by Sherwood as out of contract next month
that's not why he was given a holiday

So what is the reason?

It said in one of the interviews that he knows all about bent from Spurs and knows what he can do so doesn't need to look at him whereas he wants to see the other loanees train with he first team to see for himself so gave bent time to go on holiday.

It said in one of the interviews that he knows all about bent from Spurs and knows what he can do so doesn't need to look at him whereas he wants to see the other loanees train with he first team to see for himself so gave bent time to go on holiday.

Thought it was because we have our 25 man squad so he couldn't take any part in any remaining games.

So what is the reason?

He can't play him due to age but can play Gards.

Thought it was because we have our 25 man squad so he couldn't take any part in any remaining games.
Training with the first team not taking part in games. Don't think we'll see the loanees play until pre-season

Meh. Bearing in mind his age, who else should he have picked as a left-back? Bouma I suppose. But if you think through who we've had at left-back since he would have started watching us, he didn't exactly have a veritable wealth of riches to choose from. 

Â