Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

Mellberg and Laursen CB pairing, oh how id love to have them now, worldclass

Keep Mellberg at RB and bring back Cahill then you're laughing

But Cahill was never great for us because he was sold before his time. 

• Like 1

This.

Mellberg and Laursen all day!

This.

Mellberg and Laursen all day!

Im well aware that the word 'Great' or 'Legend' gets banded around too much these days....

But any CB that scores a simply ridiculous bicycle kick as a winner against SHA which contributed to sending them down goes is a great in my books....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZYD3a0GhP4

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Big ask to suddenly throw him in to start games straight from the off next season.

I'd rather we sign a proper replacement and then have Sanchez and Gardner on the bench as cover and ready to come in when we get injuries/suspensions.

I think he needs a chance to show what he has got because i think he will have learned a lot from forest and he has scored some seriously good goals for them I dont think he can be written off yet I think pre season will be vital for him.

I'm putting no hope into Gardner, everyone hailed him as our saviour a few years back and he's not done anything, even when not injured...

Plus, he's just come back from being on loan in the Championship, where he has been ok, but not a world beater...

Doesn't inspire me with confidence

I'm putting no hope into Gardner, everyone hailed him as our saviour a few years back and he's not done anything, even when not injured...

Plus, he's just come back from being on loan in the Championship, where he has been ok, but not a world beater...

Doesn't inspire me with confidence

Eh? Wake up and smell the roses, we ain't got a lot of money so as a Villa fan you better hope that GG proves you wrong.

Â