Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

He said he's a villa fan but who knows. i know his dad is a bluenose. Guess one brother could be a blues fan and one could be a villa fan. That was the case in my family. 

If I remember correctly, that isn't hte first time he's said it....quite distinctively too.  I would have thought he woudlnt say he was a fan, unless he was?

I also thought I remember some kind of rivalry between them because the team supported...in jest,or I may just be remembering things that never happened again lol.

Apparently he is coming back to us after this weekend, and GG hopes to be involved in the remaining games and the FA Cup Final. Is it the same for Robinson and Bennett? 

Edited by GENTLEMAN
  • Like 1

Is that right? He can play a part in the remaining games?

I haven't seen the squad list.

I asked s few posts earlier.

With regards to the squad as he was 21 on 1/1/14, if this classes as U21 he should be fine as an extra player for the squad as a homegrown player for premier league.

Pretty sure he's not cup tied for FA cup but he has played for 2 sides this season so not sure if that makes him ineligible to play for us at all this season?

Played for Forest and Brighton, and he was 22 at the start of the season so don't see how he can play for us.

He has to be U21 on the 1st January of the year the season starts. He was 21, it's whether it is strictly U21 or includes 21

Ah man, I'd love it if our 2 big hopes for the future in grealish and Gardner actually lived up to the hype and formed midfield trio with delphy.

Would make me a pretty proud villan!

Ah man, I'd love it if our 2 big hopes for the future in grealish and Gardner actually lived up to the hype and formed midfield trio with delphy.

Would make me a pretty proud villan!

Played for Forest and Brighton, and he was 22 at the start of the season so don't see how he can play for us.

He has to be U21 on the 1st January of the year the season starts. He was 21, it's whether it is strictly U21 or includes 21

What a stupid rule.

Â