Stephen Warnock

KSV

I will be hugely disappointed and will be pointing the finger at Lambert if he doesn't get another proper left back in regardless if he manages to get rid of Warnock or not but thankfully I think he will bring in another left back so i'm somewhat calm on the situation if anything hopefully today's performance has made up his mind (again hopefully).

As I said in the Forest match thread, I can't put into words how much I hate Stephen Warnock. If we don't sign another left back before the 18th i'll be gutted. If Lichaj isn't going to be right back then he should play left back instead.

As I said in the Forest match thread, I can't put into words how much I hate Stephen Warnock. If we don't sign another left back before the 18th i'll be gutted. If Lichaj isn't going to be right back then he should play left back instead.

Hates abit harsh. You can't hate the guy for being picked. If he continues to perform poorly and the manager still picks him then the blame will lie with Lambert.

Hates abit harsh. You can't hate the guy for being picked. If he continues to perform poorly and the manager still picks him then the blame will lie with Lambert.

I don't hate him for being picked. I hate him for all the mistakes that he makes on a regular basis! Look how many times him giving away needless free kicks in dangerous positions has lead to us conceding goals! As an experienced professional, he should know better. I'm also not saying that I hate him as a person off the pitch. I just hate him as a player on the pitch. Not harsh at all.

I don't hate him for being picked. I hate him for all the mistakes that he makes on a regular basis! Look how many times him giving away needless free kicks in dangerous positions has lead to us conceding goals! As an experienced professional, he should know better. I'm also not saying that I hate him as a person off the pitch. I just hate him as a player on the pitch. Not harsh at all.

This all day long.

It was getting so bad that my nerves were shredded every time we got near half time and the ball went down our left. The guys timing can either be spot on or atrocious, just not consistent.

Honestly, He was probably the worst i've ever seen him today (maybe apart from that game where he scored the OG against QPR) Letting the ball run out of play literally 3 or 4 times. Didn't even look like improving, gave away the freekick that led to the goal as well, needs to be shipped out ASAP

Was he shit again?

He took it to a new level of shitness today.

I was level with the halfway line on his side (first half) and he was shocking, He actually passed across the pitch straight to their forward at one point.

Let the ball go out for at least four throw ins when my wife could have controlled the ball.

Get rid Lambert. SHIITE

Was he shit again?

He took it to a new level of shitness today.

I've at times defended Warnock, I've even praised him at times and towards the end of last season I thought he was actually improving so I'm far from being his harshest critic.

However today he was simply woeful, I can't say anything to defend him. He looked like he had been pulled from the crowd to make up the numbers, at least 4 times the ball went under or past his foot and out of play.

No manager seems able to stop the rot with Warnock, he has been on a downward slide for 3 years now and I just can't see it being reversed.

We've next to no chance of shipping him out but we simply have to replace him.

I've defended him as well Trent and before today i wasn't too fussed about replacing him but he was just terrible.

I know we need to be smart with the wage bill but we also need to be a competitive team and for me even if warnock sits in the stands picking up his cash, he needs to be replaced.

Â