Stephen Warnock

KSV

It really is odd with Warnock... I remember when we signed him my mate (a Blackburn fan) was absolutely gutted.. He was their player of the season...But since Houllier came here & he was ousted he has been abysmal or occasionally ok too.

Very odd... Is it actually possible for a player to forget how to play the game?

some players are villified on these boards such as warnock and collins while others get a free pass,dunne,murder this bloke on the boards if you must but at least keep it real and throw some shit at the rest of the team that got beat today 3-1 by forrest!

some players are villified on these boards such as warnock and collins while others get a free pass,dunne,murder this bloke on the boards if you must but at least keep it real and throw some shit at the rest of the team that got beat today 3-1 by forrest!

I'm really not sure you've been reading the site all that much.

Dunne get a free pass? ha ha

I played left back for 5 years as a kid, i might give Villa a ring to see if they want to give me a game-i've got no pace whatsoever but i know how to position myself properly and not dive in unnecessarily!!!

He is slowly becoming Hutton. I'd wanna keep him at CM but we have better options there. I'd rather play one of our younger players at CM instead of him. Ship him out for another LB. Preferably someone who can play LB and CB aka Michal Kadlec.

Fingers crossed MON comes in for him. Don't know why he's leaving it so long to make a bid. I'd imagine we're desperate to sell him.

Probably because MON leave all his transfers til the end of the window?

Fingers crossed MON comes in for him. Don't know why he's leaving it so long to make a bid. I'd imagine we're desperate to sell him.

Probably because MON leave all his transfers til the end of the window?

He does. But only because he takes an age to figure out who is available. Maybe we should call him up to let him know Warnock is available...for 6m.

Â