Stephen Warnock

KSV

Its a easy link i now, but according to todays sun, MON is ready to pay £2.5m for warnock.

Im sorry folks, can't do links from my phone.

2.5m is probably his current value and shows what a dog of a transfer this was when we paid a reputed 8m for him.

Another who must go in the summer.

Haven't seen the last 2 games, could someone please explain the formation? Is Warnock playing in midfield or a 5 man defence(if that is the case who plays where?) How is he performing?

(and before anyone says I should go to games, I am a season ticket holder just couldnt make today due to family commitments)

Warnock played left midfield today Mikey. Did nothing of note wrong, but nothing worth reporting on a positive either. Protected Lichaj well enough but nothing of quality going forward I'm afraid. Had to go off with what looks like an ankle knock I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Did well tonight in midfield considering he's so one footed and tried to push us forward, fair play to him. Even saw him picking Emile up at one point, his interview on avtv was interesting too, at least he seems up for the fight.

Actually played really well yesterday, he's not afraid of shooting either seemingly, unlike half the squad. Keep Lichaj at LB for the time being and stick Warnock in midfield.

• 3 weeks later...
Â