What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

Haters gonna hate.

New Stereophonics album 'Keep the Village Alive'.

Complete pub rock MoR stuff. Love it!

Saw 'em on Later last night, and I thought exactly that - made me think of the old Dave Edmunds/Nick Lowe Rockpile-does-Chuck Berry era - which is completely unoriginal, but right up my street. May investigate.

fac3e91de52fdbb3c9f1df82e503a920-640x640

the tracks what went down and mountains at my gates are superb, right up there with anything else they've done, knife in the ocean is a great finish, overall though its not as good as the last two efforts, probably a 7/10 from me

saw them live (30 minute secret set) at reading at the weekend, when i got back their tour was sold out though :( riding high at the moment, deserve it, they're a great band

It's a grower, I absolutely love it.

• Like 1

Haters gonna hate.

New Stereophonics album 'Keep the Village Alive'.

Complete pub rock MoR stuff. Love it!

Saw 'em on Later last night, and I thought exactly that - made me think of the old Dave Edmunds/Nick Lowe Rockpile-does-Chuck Berry era - which is completely unoriginal, but right up my street. May investigate.

Love this song. 

• Like 1

I know, I had it but then got rid of it when I got rid a load of my CDs. Listening to it last night sort of wished I'd kept it now, same with the 'Night Recordings From Bali'. In future I should remember to at least rip my CDs just in case, but usually once I've got rid of something then that's me done with it.

Edited by useless

NEW ORDER'S NEW ALBUM. IS. AWESOME.

Sick of the hype already. Sick of being told they are back, sick of being told its just like the old New Order. Sick of being told its their best since Technique

Its not like the old New Order at all. No Hooky basslines and for me that set them apart.

And Giorgio Moroder would like his sequencer back. Track 4 "Plastic"'s synth line might as well be I Feel Love. Track 5 is Yello at which point I gave up

Edited by bickster
  • Like 1

Â