Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

You mean when the sun implodes and the entire solar system is burnt up and then sucked into its gravity as it expands into a supernova, destroying everything the human race has created in a way which will never be discovered by any future civilisations, wiping any trace of us from the universe?

Nah, never thought about it.

Personally, I've always wondered what happened to Angel Delight. Not seen it for years.

You mean when the sun implodes and the entire solar system is burnt up and then sucked into its gravity as it expands into a supernova, destroying everything the human race has created in a way which will never be discovered by any future civilisations, wiping any trace of us from the universe?

Nah, never thought about it.

Personally, I've always wondered what happened to Angel Delight. Not seen it for years.

Still around .... for some reason Tesco near me put it down the frozen aisle on top of the ice cream and stuff along with the wafers

There was this girl on the plane that was my type down to a T. If the plane was going down I contemplated proposing to her.

Unless you are still in the air the plane did go down ... Pedant

Why didn't you just propose anyway?

Proposing when you know there's no future suggests a deep fear of commitment. **strokes Freudian-like beard**

I was told to propose to a girl by her best friend once. 

I often wonder about the end of the universe. Knowing that everything will just end - and I mean like fo' sho' end, not 'I'll live forever through my genes/legacy' nonsense, a real 'this is bloody it chaps' end - is a bit dispiriting.

Inevitable though innit? It's like death. I don't fear it, I know it's coming one day.

A long long way off though the end of the universe. I'll make sure I make it to Milliways.

I'm intrigued. What did she look like?

Average height, dark brown hair, brown eyes. Pretty, natural face. Saying that, blonde with brown eyes is just incredible as well.

Interesting addition of a disguised and indirect complement at the end there. Baselayers will defo have sex with you now :detect:

Â