Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

I've lost about 3 stone over last summer. I now look and feel **** amazing compared to how I used to look and feel.

The confidence boost is amazing. I don't mind being the centre of attention now.

It helps that everyone keeps going on about the weight loss as well. It won't last obviously, but I'm enjoying it at the moment.

Nice one

I put in about 3 stone in the past few years , busy with kids ,busy with work and knee ops meant I had to give up running and football

Got myself back on the treadmil the other month and now playing 5 a side twice a week and hopefully will soon get back into tennis and my road running

Long way to go to get that 3 stone off but I already feel better , just being back doing what I love has made me feel happier ... And whilst not totally off the crap food and sugar I've certainly eased up on it

Just hope I can keep it going

Good man. Sugar is the enemy!

• Like 1

Sure, mirrors aren't the same, but have you lot never seen yourselves on video? 

(Yes, I agree, it's horrible, just like hearing your own voice on a recording). 

Yeah this is it for me. Watching yourself on film is an eye opener (for people who don't regularly see it)

When I was at uni I piled the pounds on and was basically fat. Not super obese or anything, but big.

I was completely oblivious to it. Maybe thought I'd put on a few pounds, but nothing big.

Then someone recorded us playing football one day and I've never been so horrified. I looked like an elephant bounding around the place.

What you see in the mirror can be so deceiving.

Try being on TV. If the camera adds ten pounds you are fecked because there are like a bazillion cameras pointing at you.

ah, we just presumed it was to gain max momentum and you'd lose it in the off season

• Like 2

bugger!

nah, they just said on the news that Yarnold is going to 10 Downing Street tomorrow, so I just thought, y'know, hopefully everyone got an invite because frankly, JJ was first and made everyone everywhere smile

Â