Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

bugger!

nah, they just said on the news that Yarnold is going to 10 Downing Street tomorrow, so I just thought, y'know, hopefully everyone got an invite because frankly, JJ was first and made everyone everywhere smile

No invite as far as i know. She deserves the spotlight

They could run it faster though. I'd like to see a druggalympics with all the banned doped up athletes trying to make the most of their cheating etc

Edited by theunderstudy

bugger!

nah, they just said on the news that Yarnold is going to 10 Downing Street tomorrow, so I just thought, y'know, hopefully everyone got an invite because frankly, JJ was first and made everyone everywhere smile

Meh she's just following in Amy Williams'ssss tea tray marks ... Yours was the first ever snow medal
  • Like 1

bugger!

ah ok, well look I asked around on VT and said will anyone have JJ around tomorrow for a nice cup of tea and a photo opportunity, please raise your hand

BhQqPD3CYAAnfbw.jpg

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1

I genuinely hadn't thought about it and have tweeked the words slightly to make it less predictable - I was trying to be pleasant but I can now see where that might go.

incidentally, photo was courtesy of @oldskoolawaday and @HeartOfTheHolte

Edited by chrisp65

I often wonder about the end of the universe. Knowing that everything will just end - and I mean like fo' sho' end, not 'I'll live forever through my genes/legacy' nonsense, a real 'this is bloody it chaps' end - is a bit dispiriting.

Well it's a while off right? So..plenty of time to wonder!

I often wonder about the end of the universe. Knowing that everything will just end - and I mean like fo' sho' end, not 'I'll live forever through my genes/legacy' nonsense, a real 'this is bloody it chaps' end - is a bit dispiriting.

Well it's a while off right? So..plenty of time to wonder!
Rest assured when the 2 hour warning time comes I can be in Bristol in 1 hr 59 mins ...and you'll still have time for a last cigarette Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Â