Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

The first time I looked in a non-reversing mirror I couldn't believe how different i looked, I was pretty sad about it.

Although I have since read that how we see ourselves in a normal mirror is closer to how people actually see us, and how we see ourselves in a non-reversing mirror is how people would see us if they looked at us in a normal mirror. There's scientific reasoning behind that I can't remember though.

This is going to sound stupid, but how far does light from the earth travel? LIke when you look at stars and they say your seeing that star as it was so many million years ago if it was possible and you were stand in the right place in the universe could you see the earth as it was in various stages of the past depending on how far away you were. Would be strange to look and see a world and be able to say as you see it that we are seeing the earth as it was so many years ago. Probably a load of rubbish.

If I was to stand (float) in the right place in the universe could I see the earth as it was when dead relatives walked it?

Edited by useless

If I was to stand (float) in the right place in the universe could I see the earth as it was when dead relatives walked it?

You would need a telescope, but yes

Thanks, so our past is all out there, strange to know.

Yes, but you'd need to travel faster than light to see it and you can't.

I understand, thanks.

I've lost about 3 stone over last summer. I now look and feel **** amazing compared to how I used to look and feel.

The confidence boost is amazing. I don't mind being the centre of attention now.

It helps that everyone keeps going on about the weight loss as well. It won't last obviously, but I'm enjoying it at the moment.

Nice one

I put in about 3 stone in the past few years , busy with kids ,busy with work and knee ops meant I had to give up running and football

Got myself back on the treadmil the other month and now playing 5 a side twice a week and hopefully will soon get back into tennis and my road running

Long way to go to get that 3 stone off but I already feel better , just being back doing what I love has made me feel happier ... And whilst not totally off the crap food and sugar I've certainly eased up on it

Just hope I can keep it going

Edited by tonyh29

Theoretically.

Â