Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

58 minutes ago, bickster said:

Google mini in the Kitchen, the only thing it knows about me is that I play 6Music whilst doing the washing up and I like the volume turned up

But weird you tell it you're doing the washing up. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

I won't even speak to Alexa. Gives me the creeps. 

I used to like it but our former neighbours put me off it for life.

Couldn't step out of the house without someone yelling "Ullexer! Play kiss FM".

They even let a 4 year old shout at it and play idiotic kids music.

Thank **** I don't have to listen to those utter retards any more.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I used to like it but our former neighbours put me off it for life.

Couldn't step out of the house without someone yelling "Ullexer! Play kiss FM".

They even let a 4 year old shout at it and play idiotic kids music.

Thank **** I don't have to listen to those utter retards any more.

You can switch it to respond to some other things other than Alexa (Amazon, Echo or Computer)

14 minutes ago, bickster said:

World Domination Enterprises cover version

Interesting version. Successfully manages to remove all the music and the joy from the track :lol:

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Well yeah, who the hell wants joy and happiness doing the washing up :mrgreen:

Me. It's when I play my classical and jazz CDs. They give me joy and happiness. 

How and why do some women put weight on so quickly. Not even being a bastard here...or am I. 

Lads put a bit of timber on in a short space of time it seems to be all belly or at least can be a bit more discreet.

Some women you don't see in a few weeks and all of a sudden they're huge. Arses. Thighs. Upper arms.

I'm not even being cruel here. It's harsh.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

How and why do some women put weight on so quickly. Not even being a bastard here...or am I. 

Lads put a bit of timber on in a short space of time it seems to be all belly or at least can be a bit more discreet.

Some women you don't see in a few weeks and all of a sudden they're huge. Arses. Thighs. Upper arms.

I'm not even being cruel here. It's harsh.

I think it's down to anatomy. Men have a higher percentage of muscle and women naturally a higher percentage of fat due to the whole baby thing. The muscle helps with anatomical structure, so the consequences of both people doing the same thing are harsher on the female of the species.

I posted this in the "mental health thread" but as I didnt get an answer,I will try it here.

A fiiend of mine has/still is listening to Qanon and after 18months of this I am sure that he has gone from brain washed to one sandwich short of a picnic.

Is this possible ?

On 26/09/2021 at 13:25, PussEKatt said:

I posted this in the "mental health thread" but as I didnt get an answer,I will try it here.

A fiiend of mine has/still is listening to Qanon and after 18months of this I am sure that he has gone from brain washed to one sandwich short of a picnic.

Is this possible ?

It's not just possible. It's inevitable. It rots your brain.

On 26/09/2021 at 13:25, PussEKatt said:

A friend of mine has/still is listening to Qanon and after 18months of this I am sure that he has gone from brain washed to one sandwich short of a picnic.

Is this possible ?

I assumed this was a band I'd never heard of at first  , when i googled it and saw the results with the capital A the penny finally dropped :blush:

think I need a holiday !! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Are any of our members of the fairer sex any good at siphoning?

Do we have any? I seem to remember a lady poster a couple of years ago but it always seems very blokey on here. 

Â