Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

was it ever proved or admitted that baselayers wasn’t JJ?

I met her in Les Deux Alpes once after a notable half pipe incident, i’d be able to 100% verify legitimacy if the account was active!

I think someone else met her and asked about VT and she didn’t have a clue what he was on about 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Why do rich people eat gold?

I get that it's expensive, so it's a way of flaunting your wealth, but aren't there more appetising ways to do that? And here's a restaurant offering a £50 sandwich for delivery with gold on it; but it's *delivery*, so nobody will see you eating it! What's the point then?

Blimey. 

Finally a sandwich for this geezer.

latest?cb=20200521024048

Edited by sidcow

9 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I think someone else met her and asked about VT and she didn’t have a clue what he was on about 

Plus Baselayers and VillaAjax both disappeared around the same time and have never been seen since. He is on a wrestling forum I used to go to but I never asked him about the JJ thing. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Blimey. 

Finally a sandwich for this geezer.

latest?cb=20200521024048

I’ve eaten gold leaf only in so much as it was on the cake I fancied and it wasn’t specifically the reason I ordered It.

you can buy 10 sheets of gold leaf on Amazon for about £3 , so no idea what they are using in that menu you’ve linked to make a £50 sandwich 

has zero health benefit though so is a bit pointless 

On 06/02/2021 at 10:57, Ingram85 said:

Plus Baselayers and VillaAjax both disappeared around the same time and have never been seen since. He is on a wrestling forum I used to go to but I never asked him about the JJ thing. 

They disappeared at the same time and then both randomly came back on exactly the same day months later and then disappeared again.

16 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Which will appear the most dated quickest. The sea shanty fella or references to Jackie Weavers authority. 

The actor? what's she done?

No idea who the sea shanty fella is tbh.

3 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Has your internet and telly been down? 

Nah. Just had a Mooney and I see it's not the actor, and the shanty thing is a TikTok, so interest level 0 😁

5 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Nah. Just had a Mooney and I see it's not the actor, and the shanty thing is a TikTok, so interest level 0 😁

Tik tok is where it should have stayed. Based on a viral video the guy has jacked his job in and was all over telly. Then Jackie Weaver happened and he was replaced by her being in everything. Next week it will be a baby that looks like a potato. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Which will appear the most dated quickest. The sea shanty fella or references to Jackie Weavers authority. 

F365 had a reference to Jackie Weaver in one of their articles this weekend, and I'm just thinking nobody is going to remember who she is by next weekend, let alone next year.

• Like 1

Am I getting this Jackie Weaver thing wrong? I watched the video fleetingly after I had a bout of the Xelas on the bog last night. She came across as a complete nobber. Yet I've read a few articles full of sympathy for her. 

Â