Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

They're Belgian so they probably out me as some back sliding europe loving liberal degenerate.

I'm stockpiling them for when we can only have british brexit biscuits.

Bourbons, garibaldis, florentines, viennese whirls, they'll all be gone. Just saver custard creams, with no cream.

Hmmm thankfully our local bakery makes my favourite Florentines, pwoper British Florentines, slightly chewier than their mucky crunchier foreign counterparts and none of that hard chocolate coating, this stuff melts on contact but the local shop is now shut

On 24/07/2018 at 22:54, chrisp65 said:

half decent coffee and biscuits, nearest thing I've got to a vice at the moment

well, that and the sex slave dungeon I've got in the basement

Glad to hear you enjoy your cuppa when MrsP lets you out of it :thumb:

• Like 1

On 24/07/2018 at 07:21, Seat68 said:

I drink my coffee, milk no sugar, from a manic street preachers mug. They havent done anything of note since the mid 90's but my wife proposed to me at the gig we bought them at and the coffee tastes great in them.

Congratulations, you have now made me wonder how it is possible for some people not to like some of the recent Manic Street Preachers music. 

Walk me to the Bridge someone. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Congratulations, you have now made me wonder how it is possible for some people not to like some of the recent Manic Street Preachers music. 

Walk me to the Bridge someone. 

Because like most indie type bands of the 90s they go through the paces of being a band. Lacking any fire, urgency or venom. The thing that made MSP interesting was that they were never dull. Then they became dull. Nicky Wire still trying to be a member of the clash is no longer fun to watch. 

This makes me wonder not only why bands havent split up but why dull 90s indie bands seem to all be reforming. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sidcow said:

Is there a more annoying walking speed than the walking speed of a person in front of you messing on their phone. 

Agreed. Although I'd never get my phone out in public for too long especially if i was walking down the street.  Not cos of not watching where I was going, more the fact that i wouldn't see the thieving scroat approach before it gets yanked out of my hand.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sidcow said:

Is there a more annoying walking speed than the walking speed of a person in front of you messing on their phone. 

Yes, the walking speed of a person in front of you messing on their phone while walking up or down the stairs.  It must be really **** important that you need to do it on the stairs, practically stationary.  Excuse me while I push you on your **** face.

• Haha 1

Â