Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

39 minutes ago, bickster said:

Bloody hell when did the sad weirdos who populate the rest of the internets invade this safe haven! How did this happen, I do wonder?

We'll I've been amongst you for 10 years, but I'm only just coming out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I drink my coffee, milk no sugar, from a manic street preachers mug. They havent done anything of note since the mid 90's but my wife proposed to me at the gig we bought them at and the coffee tastes great in them.

I want one.

5 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I drink my coffee, milk no sugar, from a manic street preachers mug. They havent done anything of note since the mid 90's but my wife proposed to me at the gig we bought them at and the coffee tastes great in them.

42892406844_3e5e262ecf_n.jpg

Welsh bands often have a very good kitchen ware merchandising strategy.

Got a Gorky's Zygotic Mynci toaster back in '98 and it still turns out a crackin' crumpet. Although the  Goldie Lookin' Chain turkey baster can be a bit hit n miss.

48 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Welsh bands often have a very good kitchen ware merchandising strategy.

Got a Gorky's Zygotic Mynci toaster back in '98 and it still turns out a crackin' crumpet. Although the  Goldie Lookin' Chain turkey baster can be a bit hit n miss.

I've got a catatonia spice rack and tbh it just sends me into a sort of zombie-like state.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, blandy said:

I've got a catatonia spice rack and tbh it just sends me into a sort of zombie-like state.

I've got a Stereophonics plant pot which failed to grow anything for years, honestly there was more life in a tramp's vest.

Â