Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

On 16/08/2018 at 18:32, A'Villan said:

Does your thinking create your environment or your environment create your thinking?

neither, swap create for influence and you might have a valid question to which the answer would probably be a bit of both

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

neither, swap create for influence and you might have a valid question to which the answer would probably be a bit of both

Well said.

The question was not mine, it was the catalyst for hypothesis of a neuroscientist with an interest in the quantum field, Joe Dispenza.

His talks are nothing short of fascinating and helped me further my perspectives.

Edited by A'Villan

8 hours ago, Pelle said:

If it's wise to listen to D1. I stopped visiting this place a few years ago because it took too much of my time. "Go on, just have a look. It's fun.", he said. "You don't have to spend that much time there.", he said. 5 hours now, 4:45 in the morning and I really need to go to bed, and I'm still thinking about how much I have to catch up with. Of course it was a wise decision. :)

What the actual **** are you doing back on here???????

Missed you btw

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tegis said:

What the actual **** are you doing back on here???????

Missed you btw

Trying to catch up. I'm in the "funny pics" thread and started on page 60 or something like that and now I'm on 150. It's only taken me around 6 hours... And tat's without saying that about 50% of the pictures doesn't work. I don't even dare to have a look in the film-, songs-, jokes- or album threads. But at least I'm having a good laugh. It's all D1's fault. :D And I've wasted all my likes for today too. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pelle said:

Trying to catch up. I'm in the "funny pics" thread and started on page 60 or something like that and now I'm on 150. It's only taken me around 6 hours... And tat's without saying that about 50% of the pictures doesn't work. I don't even dare to have a look in the film-, songs-, jokes- or album threads. But at least I'm having a good laugh. It's all D1's fault. :D And I've wasted all my likes for today too. ?

I'm sure you'll agree that my posts are the best.  

10 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Well said.

The question was not mine, it was the catalyst for hypothesis of a neuroscientist with an interest in the quantum field, Joe Dispenza.

His talks are nothing short of fascinating and helped me further my perspectives.

Me reading your posts

alright curb your enthusiasm GIF

I honestly never know if you're an intellectual genius, or an absolute dumbass trying to be smart :lol: 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I'm sure you'll agree that my posts are the best.  

Well, let's just pretend that yours most often were among those that couldn't load up. ;)

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Pelle said:

Ah! That explains why I had a like for a picture I posted in 2015 :D

Welcome back!

• Like 1

Â