Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

7 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

But I can still furiously wank in the bathroom though, yes?

6 hours ago, snowychap said:

Staff only.

5 hours ago, maqroll said:

I encourage it

D5800.png

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

How come the dude who drives the Fake Taxi always finds women that give rimjobs?

Hmmm?

:suspect::mrgreen::detect::hooray::clap:

Because its a Fake Fake Taxi

They film it down south somewhere, Croydon or somewhere like that and the local council have been trying to hunt them down for the best part of two years to put a stop to it

• Haha 1

The s*** some people conjure up.

Walking to meet a friend last night and I'm approached by a distressed man who is crying, he starts begging me for $20 in order to get a room for the night at a hostel.

I usually buy food and drink for people doing it rough and give them $5 once a fortnight when I'm paid, I wasn't impressed by the way he just confronted me but I assumed it was due to poor mental health, and so I decided I'd oblige him.

He calms down but becomes very chatty and within seconds reveals that he's on his way to the same pub I was headed to, to meet my friend. This pub is just a center for pokie machine players and intuition tells me this chap has blown all his gold at the pokies and has worked himself into a hysteria about it and thinks he'll win it all back with my $20, anyway, we walk in and security is not happy to see him back. I tell security he's just hustled me for $20. 5 minutes later security comes and tells me they can't believe he's just asked me for money when the guy apparently drove off in some expensive car.

I would not like to experience what that mans internal dialogue must be like.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, A'Villan said:

He calms down but becomes very chatty and within seconds reveals that he's on his way to the same pub I was headed to, to meet my friend. 

You had a mutual friend, what are the chances of that eh? ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

I wonder how bad some people's arithmetic is, with some of the multibuys I see. 

IMG_20180816_165408.png

That is perhaps due to the time it would be due to arrive, the extra expense might be express post?

Â