Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

Hostel is another film which is so gory its almost funny. 

I was gonna reference Hostel as being an exception to these films as I've purposely watched the first 40 mins purely because I knew beforehand there would be some gorgeous backpacker girls for me to perv on :P

Think part of it is the acceptance of the size of the industry, spacey wouldn't have touched CoD 5-10 years ago, the reality is that the CoD game he did was played by more people than watch house of cards

Think they'll still be selective over what they do, especially the big boys, but the likes of reedus doing silent hills and him who played iceman doing quantum break, it's great exposure for them

What enjoyment people find in watching gruesome films and programs like Saw (From 2 onwards) or American Horror Story.

I honestly worry about the mental stability of people that come up with that sort of stuff.

You need to watch 'A Serbian Film'.

Think part of it is the acceptance of the size of the industry, spacey wouldn't have touched CoD 5-10 years ago, the reality is that the CoD game he did was played by more people than watch house of cards

Think they'll still be selective over what they do, especially the big boys, but the likes of reedus doing silent hills and him who played iceman doing quantum break, it's great exposure for them

Hasn't the Kojima split put an end to Silent Hills?

Â