Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McClaren can drive us forward.

I'll have some of what youve been drinking mate, McClaren is awful and his appointment would show a complete lack of ambition from the board and we would become a laughing stock, he could easily relegate us next season.

I'll take what Kendrick has said in that we've approached Carlo but there's been no response yet and that we're working on other targets. I just hope this appointment is a real signal of intent with where Randy wants to take the club. Fingers crossed we all get a new messiah! Would really love it if we can persuade Ancelotti to come here.

I'll have some of what youve been drinking mate, McClaren is awful and his appointment would show a complete lack of ambition from the board and we would become a laughing stock, he could easily relegate us next season.

Agreed - I just cannot see either RL or the Board going for McLaren. Look at it this way, would we try and poach him from another club? ......... exactly.

I think the whole point of this delay is we want to get a top manager and clearly we are talking or trying to talk to some of the bigger names out there. The easiest thing in the world would be to appoint an out of work manager. Well at least that's what Hughes thinks.

Id throw myself in front of a train if we appointed MugClaren

I think you will need to join the queue on that one mate.

Nothing like a mass overreaction to start the day.

McClaren would develop our youth setup, whilst having an eye for talent abroad.

Is he perfect? No. Is he even in my top five choices? No.

Would he be an utter nightmare? No. I'll leave that to an Alan Curbishly / Gary McAllister dream team!

I take it that you are just making a funny, driving->car->mcclaren, as I normally have a lot of time for your posts.

However, if it is not just a "funny" and you mean what you say I've just lost all respect for anything you've written or will write in the future :lol:

Someone should drop the General a line and highlight the poll result.

They should also point out that there is a HUGE discrepancy between those of mclaren and Ancelotti......just in case the obvious was missed.

Its simple......RANDY, brush up yer italian mate and get us a real manager.

I take it that you are just making a funny, driving->car->mcclaren, as I normally have a lot of time for your posts.

However, if it is not just a "funny" and you mean what you say I've just lost all respect for anything you've written or will write in the future :lol:

I'm serious, give him a summer, hopefully attract the likes of Bentley, Honda and Paolo Ferrari. :!:

"Ancelotti approach possibly more in hope than expectation, so #avfc are simultaneously working down shortlist of other targets"

"#avfc were still waiting to hear back from Ancelotti's people last night. If, as other reports claim, he's decided no he's yet to tell Villa"

I'm serious, give him a summer, hopefully attract the likes of Bentley, Honda and Paolo Ferrari. :!:

Ah right.

Well your correct in one sense, he would drive me...up the **** wall.

I'd actually get a seat near the dug out so I could do a run and fly kungfu style kick into his head if he was manager.

yeah drive us forward off a cliff into oblivion! no thanks, my least favourite person linked

another person not mentioned and who could be targeted is sven perhaps?