Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I follow Mark Arber, Dag & Red captain on Twitter (@1arbs), long story. This morning he tweeted "Ashley Young to Man Utd a done deal apparently" we sort of knew that. But also "Steve McLaren or Owen Coyle to be the next Villa manager"

I did tweet him back, but he hasn't responded. Can't think of a motive to make something like that up!

There's no correlation between Pako's departure and Liverpool's downfall. It's time to just accept it.

With Pako = Champions of Europe

Without Pako = Zilch .

No Correlation .?

whiole we're playing silly buggers - Traorewon the cup single handedly \LOL PMSL

Rafa has an epic CV and he's only 51 - still could be here for the long run. Could be a gamble could be a very shrewd move.

Martinez - has done well at Wigan & Swansea. Peopel who say he's a afailure - he's managing WIGAN who've lost loads of their players and are complete garbage bar a few players. He's been a massive success at Wigan.

Hughes & Moyes what have they done really? I'd argue Big Sam is on a par if not better and he's had far poorer teams and resources.

I think a lot of you just follow the press and who's in fashion.

MON is revered here after wasting millions and has not done anything in his career that makes him any better than say Big Sam or McLaren. Strachan has comparable record with MON in Scotland and also Big Eck had a better record than MON with a far shitter team. However, MON = media favourite.

McLaren, Big Sam aren't popular in the press but it doesn't mean they are necessarily bad managers.

Rafa has a bad year under really difficult circumstances but overall he did very well.

Don't be so disrespectful of Rafa - we'd be lcuk y to get him

Jesus guys, lay off Redman! He's allowed an opinion, and is also trying to offer information (which you can choose to believe or not at your own leisure).

So a bin dipper can just come on here and call Villa fans "**** mugs" and expect a welcome party ?

Give over .

Well, I hadn't seen that. If it was in response to some of the rubbish he's had to put up with on here though then I'm not surprised. If otherwise, fair enough - not a very good introduction to make.

There's no correlation between Pako's departure and Liverpool's downfall. It's time to just accept it.

Without Pako = Zilch .

No Correlation .?

You're one of those people who doesn't know when they're beaten aren't you? :lol:

You're one of those people who doesn't understand the term correlation.

This is about pride, isn't it? You're not interested in the truth.

So I'll take this opportunity to bow out of the discussion and the let the other site members review the evidence and decide for themselves.

Jesus guys, lay off Redman! He's allowed an opinion, and is also trying to offer information (which you can choose to believe or not at your own leisure).

So a bin dipper can just come on here and call Villa fans "**** mugs" and expect a welcome party ?

Give over .

Well, I hadn't seen that. If it was in response to some of the rubbish he's had to put up with on here though then I'm not surprised. If otherwise, fair enough - not a very good introduction to make.

It was in response to being called a fucktard. Not that anybody other than Brumerican cares.

Seriously, do you want to know the actual truth or not? If you're interested, I'll tell you.

You are the Oracle. I claim my five pounds.

Americans.... just can't get their facts straight can they. Tom Hanks, a Villa fan (hasn't followed english football (YES IT'S CALLED FOOTBALL!!!!) for a while) apparently suggested, hold on to your dentures, Brian Clough as the new manager...........

Tom, stick to acting......

Without Pako = Zilch .

No Correlation .?

Jamie Carragher said himself that Benitez suffered when Pako left, he was badly missed by Rafa & the team.

He even said it to me in the back of my car, but hey

Without Pako = Zilch .

No Correlation .?

You're one of those people who doesn't know when they're beaten aren't you? :lol:

Your posts are so laughable it's laughable. Are you David Icke?

Without Pako = Zilch .

No Correlation .?

Jamie Carragher said himself that Benitez suffered when Pako left, he was badly missed by Rafa & the team.

He even said it to me in the back of my car, but hey

Pako was good as his job and he was popular.

But he wasn't Peter Taylor.