Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon Moyes may well emerge as fav over the weekend and agree the ancelotti stuff could be a smokescreen to keep things hush

I can't see Moyes leaving Everton unless you kidnapped him and his family.

Besides hes got 2 years left at Everton on contract - we would have to pay quite a bit of compensation there.

I would like to know why Randy is so concerned and dissapointed with Hughes' behaviour towards Fulham.

Yet he didn't care when Houllier was disrespecting our club and our fans.

I would like to know why Randy is so concerned and dissapointed with Hughes' behaviour towards Fulham.

Yet he didn't care when Houllier was disrespecting our club and our fans.

Its pure media speculation that tho isn't it?

Makes no sense why we'd give a toss .

Hughes done nothing wrong at Fulham . Fulham were stupid enough to give him the type of contract they did last summer on the cheap. He's walked - we'll see what happens.

how can people sleep now? i cant imagine myself sleeping before OS writes that they couldent get ancelotti so the candidates for the job now is mcclaren or alan curbishley, and then i would probably fall in a neverending one

If I donate £3 to VT will Limpid promise me access to the site when someone actually does get appointed?!

Bent signing iirc everything just about went ok, MON going was a proper meltdown, expecting that again if we sign someone up tomorrow

"I would coach West Ham - why not? It's a challenge to manage a team in the Championship.

"The atmosphere at West Ham is amazing. It doesn't matter if you manage a top team or a smaller team.

"It's more important to work. I was happy to train in the second division when I was learning."

vs

The former Chelsea manager is known to have no interest in the position. Ancelotti, according to sources close to the Italian, is holding out for a club that can offer Champions League football.

Something doesn't quite add up there.

"I would coach West Ham - why not? It's a challenge to manage a team in the Championship.

"The atmosphere at West Ham is amazing. It doesn't matter if you manage a top team or a smaller team.

"It's more important to work. I was happy to train in the second division when I was learning."

vs

The former Chelsea manager is known to have no interest in the position. Ancelotti, according to sources close to the Italian, is holding out for a club that can offer Champions League football.

Something doesn't quite add up there.

He wouldnt of gone west ham. I think he was talking bs.

If we get him and ray in and maybe kenny mc as a first team coach it would be top draw.

I hope the Mark Hughes situation does not indicate that this is going to be another long drawn out process, then before we know it, pre season is on us!

If not, then the only two i can imagine we are talking to, are Jol and Ancelotti.

If its the latter, then it may be the best news us Villa Fans have had for a long time, since it show some pretty serious intent.

Ancelotti will not want to come , if we are not serious about launching an assault on the champions league.

Then theres Maclaren, and despondency :lol: