dudevillaisnice

30 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I can understand their frustrations but they want to try supporting villa for the last 5 or 6 years. I'm surprised in how quick they have turned on Martinez.

To be fair, if we had Everton's team and had the same season they have had we would be calling for his head too. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

To be fair, if we had Everton's team and had the same season they have had we would be calling for his head too. 

Maybe there would be a lot of grumblings but I don't think we would have the same anti manager display like Everton are having. They are normally a pretty patient fan base and it's not all been a disaster. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

On 22 April 2016 at 20:31, Rugeley Villa said:

I can understand their frustrations but they want to try supporting villa for the last 5 or 6 years. I'm surprised in how quick they have turned on Martinez.

It's been 2 years in the making. Performances over past 2 seasons have not been good enough when we know the levels this team are capable of. On occasions has been unlucky but there comes a point when you say, it's happening too often to just be luck.

Then some comments he makes just leave people baffled.

This nails it... Why Evertonians feel like they do..

On 4/22/2016 at 06:16, Rugeley Villa said:

Maybe there would be a lot of grumblings but I don't think we would have the same anti manager display like Everton are having. They are normally a pretty patient fan base and it's not all been a disaster. 

We had large sections of the fan base calling for Martin ONeills head even though we were finishing top 6 under him. 

Football fans are impatient lot by nature. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

watching game yesterday and think Lukaku valuation or next destination will go down after it, not the 1st big game he has had a shocker in

What clubs may be prepared to pay might but not Everton's valuation.

Got to be honest, never heard of him but sounds like he's Martinez's Balaban (the other one, not me).

The curious case of Oumar Niasse: Everton forward cost £13.5m but has only played for 29 minutes and couldn't get on the bench at Wembley... the numbers just don't add up

•  
  • Oumar Niasse is the third most expensive player in Everton's history
  • Forward didn't make the bench for Saturday's FA Cup semi-final defeat
  • Niasse had made just five sub appearances and played for 29 minutes
  • Fans have been left confused about his lack of action after big price-tag
  • A senior member of backroom staff is unconvinced by Niasse's ability 

Five successful passes in the Premier League, zero shots at goal and just 29 minutes of action in all competitions. Those are just a few of the shocking numbers behind £13.5million man Oumar Niasse.

Everton made the 26-year-old the third most expensive player in their history when they splashed out to sign him from Lokomotiv Moscow on February 1, but he has barely been seen since.

Niasse is yet to start a game and has only made five substitute appearances. For Saturday's FA Cup semi-final defeat by Manchester United, he was left out of the squad entirely.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3557286/The-curious-case-Oumar-Niasse-Everton-forward-cost-13-5m-played-29-minutes-couldn-t-bench-Wembley.html#ixzz46pzHVWur 

On 4/23/2016 at 22:06, Artetasgirl said:

It's been 2 years in the making. Performances over past 2 seasons have not been good enough when we know the levels this team are capable of. On occasions has been unlucky but there comes a point when you say, it's happening too often to just be luck.

Then some comments he makes just leave people baffled.

This nails it... Why Evertonians feel like they do..

Has there been more appreciation for Moyes work up there now?

I talk with another Everton fan on another forum (good  guy tbf) and was surprised by the demands he was placing at Moyes towards the end of his reign...we're Everton, we should be top 4 ffs, why isn't Dithering Davie having a go etc..I think Martinez even after his promising first season is showing it isn't that easy.

I don't agree that there is a worse manager in the Premier league. The fact that there are worse managers "out there" (in other words outside of the Premier League) was not what we were discussing.

4 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

Got to be honest, never heard of him but sounds like he's Martinez's Balaban (the other one, not me).

The curious case of Oumar Niasse: Everton forward cost £13.5m but has only played for 29 minutes and couldn't get on the bench at Wembley... the numbers just don't add up

•  
  • Oumar Niasse is the third most expensive player in Everton's history
  • Forward didn't make the bench for Saturday's FA Cup semi-final defeat
  • Niasse had made just five sub appearances and played for 29 minutes
  • Fans have been left confused about his lack of action after big price-tag
  • A senior member of backroom staff is unconvinced by Niasse's ability 

Five successful passes in the Premier League, zero shots at goal and just 29 minutes of action in all competitions. Those are just a few of the shocking numbers behind £13.5million man Oumar Niasse.

Everton made the 26-year-old the third most expensive player in their history when they splashed out to sign him from Lokomotiv Moscow on February 1, but he has barely been seen since.

Niasse is yet to start a game and has only made five substitute appearances. For Saturday's FA Cup semi-final defeat by Manchester United, he was left out of the squad entirely.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3557286/The-curious-case-Oumar-Niasse-Everton-forward-cost-13-5m-played-29-minutes-couldn-t-bench-Wembley.html#ixzz46pzHVWur 

He looked hopeless when he came on at Old Trafford for Everton a few weeks back, looks like he'll be Everton's Boselli parting gift from Martinez. 

9 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Apparently the new owners want Moyes back, but they want Pelegrini as their first choice. 

Pellegrini be brilliant for them, have said before and they have players that he would get best out of

Villarreal used to have a solid enough defence under him with Godin, Gonzalo and Senna helping out, he would also get more out of the attacking players that Everton have. Barkley in particular could shine, he has a knack of getting best out of No.10, Cazorla, Isco, De Bruyne, Riquelme all thrive under his style

Â