dudevillaisnice

Everton fans getting slated for the banners on social media. Some **** people!! They're the ones who watch their team every week and they can see that Martinez is underachieving so shut up.

Edited by Arj Guy
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Arj Guy said:

Everton fans getting slated for the banners on social media. Some **** people!! They're the ones who watch their team every week and they can see that Martinez is underachieving so shut up.

Yeah how dare they express an objective opinion!

A banner is an absolute joke at this stage of the season. Are they really going to sack him now with a cup semi-final around the corner?

1 minute ago, penguin said:

Yeah how dare they express an objective opinion!

A banner is an absolute joke at this stage of the season. Are they really going to sack him now with a cup semi-final around the corner?

Everton were poor last season and have been even worse this season. Have the squad to finish in the top 8 and are 14th, adrift of 10th. Not good enough at all but for some reason they're fans are being told by non Everton fans that they should accept it. 

Just now, supernova26 said:

They are clowns just looking at their league position not factoring in they have games in hand.

why? because they don't have it as bad as us? Martinez is doing a shocking job

Can I point out that it was Stones **** about with an easy ball to deal with (clear it or push it outside for a pass to your fullback/winger) again that gave away the corner Watford scored from?

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

I'm all for confidence and playing out from the back etc but Stones has a bit of cockiness about him when he tries to do it. It really does not work out well when he has tried it recently.

Think teams are starting to sense he has a mistake in him now and I've noticed they close him down when he has the ball a lot more; doesn't have the time and space he had at the start of the season for example.

I think he is still a very good player but a long way to go yet.

13 hours ago, supernova26 said:

They are clowns just looking at their league position not factoring in they have games in hand.

Palace away who've picked up and Liverpool away where they haven't won since 1909....sorry 1999.

Not quite a shoe-in 6 points.

Rather have a cb like morgan or Huth who just defends. let the players further up the pitch play the football.

Watching goals on Sunday, they've just had a five minute chat about those 2 just defending, winning everything not overplaying

Then show the Everton goal where the Watford defender trying to bring down a dropping ball on the deg of his own box, mis controlling it, Everton score

Nothing on stones...

Blamed the Martinez out stuff on Leicester doing well

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Watching goals on Sunday, they've just had a five minute chat about those 2 just defending, winning everything not overplaying

Then show the Everton goal where the Watford defender trying to bring down a dropping ball on the deg of his own box, mis controlling it, Everton score

Nothing on stones...

Blamed the Martinez out stuff on Leicester doing well

It's because he's a nice guy...

As I said before I'm all for defenders who can play it out, but it's about picking your moment. He even had the opportunity to move it to the outside and play the short pass down the wing but hesitated.

I want him to learn when the right time to play is because he could be absolutely brilliant, but it happens far too frequently and that thing he did 'calming' the Everton fans down a few months ago suggests to me he thinks it's not a problem, when it clearly is.

Â