dudevillaisnice

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 20:21, Artetasgirl said:

Right, I've read a lot of your rather neutral opinions on this so I'll give mine from the biased point of view as an Everton fan.

I don't even know where to start...

Living down in Surrey I've got more Chelsea fan mates than is healthy for anyone to know , but they all seem to think Mourinho is joining you in the summer , to help spend your new found riches  !!

I can't see it myself  ... any rumours up your way about him ?

P.S

I won't comment on Everton's woes  I think you know my feelings :) 

That would be so depressing.

As in, a few years ago we were ahead of Everton whilst being very similar clubs.

Now they're managed by Mourinho and we're in the Championship managed by Nigel **** Pearson

On 15 April 2016 at 09:38, tonyh29 said:

Living down in Surrey I've got more Chelsea fan mates than is healthy for anyone to know , but they all seem to think Mourinho is joining you in the summer , to help spend your new found riches  !!

I can't see it myself  ... any rumours up your way about him ?

P.S

I won't comment on Everton's woes  I think you know my feelings :) 

I've heard it.

I just think it's a tad unrealistic....but we do have money and he may fancy a challenge...I know he's unpopular but I can't help but think he's a winner. He has a winning mentality which we've lacked for so long.

Martinez is on serious borrowed time and the big boss (Moshiri) was there today to witness that. It won't have been pleasant.

Yep can't see Martinez starting next season unless he wins FA cup.

Mourinho will be in the North West next season...wrong City.

I've always thought Mark Hughes would be a good fit for Everton but might not be glamour enough for the new owner.

If you want an ambitious choice...how about Pellegrini? I doubt he'd turn his nose up at an approach from Everton given he's managed likes of Malaga and Villareal.

34 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I'm not sure Pellegrini would want the Everton job at this stage of his life. 

if decent funding available he could be perfect. Worked magic at Malaga and Villarreal under similar scenarios

On April 18, 2016 at 07:01, PaulC said:

I'm not sure Pellegrini would want the Everton job at this stage of his life. 

The guy looks like he has a spike up his arse, clearly not in the best of health.

Edited by maqroll

I see the English David Luiz makes another blunder, still cant believe people think he was worth 50 million. He has made so many mistakes this season that he is nearly on same level as Lescott, Richards and Hutton

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

I see the English David Luiz makes another blunder, still cant believe people think he was worth 50 million. He has made so many mistakes this season that he is nearly on same level as Lescott, Richards and Hutton

Stones will possibly never get that mega money transfer to a Chelsea or Man Utd now after his very average form. Its situation like this where forcing the transfer and not being Mr Nice would have been the better thing for him personally. He'd probably be on twice the money, at a better and club and if it didn't work out still be young enough to drop down to a lesser Premier League side and have a big career.

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

with all speculation about him at moment, I wonder would Everton take Moyes back :ph34r:

No thanks. 

I want us to be ambitious. I don't know who but at least the names being linked this time are a lot more pleasing than when Moyes left. 

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

As someone who has seen every single game he's played at Everton, I can tell you right now...he is a ridiculously good talent. He is a superb player who will only get better. I'll be gutted when he leaves as I know how good he can be.

He needs the right manager to bring it out of him, it's as simple as that. He is 21 years old!

Edited by Artetasgirl

Â