Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Is it the lesbian haircut? The fact that he doesn't mind smashing in some (Gatecrasher) back doors?

Is just that whole badboy thing he has going on, makes my cock rock hard tbf.

Yeah, fine, so he approached them, but so what! The man has passion and a desire to play for Aston Villa football club. We've had too many players over the years who wouldn't give a toss and would be happy to sit on the bench and collect their inflated salary.

One of my favorite arguements. The patented "yeah but still."

Is it the lesbian haircut? The fact that he doesn't mind smashing in some (Gatecrasher) back doors?

TBH it was a suprised when i saw Herdo linked with women, i always thought he'd end up having a 'quiet' private life.

No wonder these players can't get away from training fast enough.

are you suggesting because someone may or may not be gay, players wouldn't want to train with them?

are you suggesting because someone may or may not be gay, players wouldn't want to train with them?

I may have it wrong but I get the impression CI was referring to was all these footballers that have hotties to go home to so no wonder they can't get away from training quick enough?

I can't disagree with him there.

Super Dion Dublin has it right about Bent: http://www.birmingha...ren-bent-294079

Lets see if Lambert can get his prescription changed to see it.

“I know Benty as a player – he’s not going to go into ridiculously hard tackles and put his head in where it hurts and get kicked in the face and play with a broken nose and head corners out, he’s not going to do that"

" Bent runs at people with pace and slips it past the keeper, that’s what he does"

And when he isn't doing either, should he be on the pitch? I'm inclined to think you're talking out of your arse Dion

I've heard rumours he's off to Spuds in January and a fee has been agreed. Its down to player terms now.

I questioned the guy who told me this, and he said "Even if Bent doesn't want to go to spuds, he wants to leave Villa"

Don't know whether to believe this guy though. He tends to talk a lot of shit. But just passing the message on - don't shoot the messenger.

Getting a bit bored of this now. These pundits who keep screaming for him to be picked havent realised that we are pretty dogshit with him in the team as well. I mean its not as if we are in freefall because Darren Bents not in the team. I dont remember winning many trophies or in fact games since he signed. Not his fault of course, just saying; 'its not as if hes indispensable' like they seem to be making out.

We all know the injury is bollocks.

I was on the train yesterday and had some middle age West ham fan sitting opposite that started giving it that he heard an inside rumour of someone he knows very well etc. etc. <_< that Fat Sam @ West 'am is lining up to try and sign Bent in January.

Now whether that be a cash bid or a loan bid that part he would not tell me - proberly due to the fact because he was talking out his arse perhaps I dunno.

Ican't remember the 3 stooges at west ham ever throwing the amount of money about on a player for what it would take to sign Bent. - Plus I can't see it happening with the history of the 2 boards either.

I politely replied to this outburst of news that there is more chance of Randy Lerner doing Karen Brady up the wrong un.

His reply?....

.. Who are they? :huh:

Â