Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Do you know this for absolute certainty!? Do you know HE went "running" to THEM?

I recall listening to a journalist on Talksport the Monday after Bent was dropped for a home game . He said that after the game Bent actually approached the media and requested to be interviewed rather than the other way around . He said it was very rare for players to do that so I think that could be classed as Bent "running" to the media.

I recall listening to a journalist on Talksport the Monday after Bent was dropped for a home game . He said that after the game Bent actually approached the media and requested to be interviewed rather than the other way around . He said it was very rare for players to do that so I think that could be classed as Bent "running" to the media.

Yeah, fine, so he approached them, but so what! The man has passion and a desire to play for Aston Villa football club. We've had too many players over the years who wouldn't give a toss and would be happy to sit on the bench and collect their inflated salary.

Yeah, fine, so he approached them, but so what! The man has passion and a desire to play for Aston Villa football club. We've had too many players over the years who wouldn't give a toss and would be happy to sit on the bench and collect their inflated salary.

Depends. Does he have a passion to play for Villa or doe he have a passion to play for himself? Either way he shouldn't go to the press the first thing he did.

I'm on the fence. He's a really good striker if surrounded by the right players, but he doesn't do much more than scoring. Well, that might be all we need, but sometimes I get the feeling that he's not the best option for us right now. But then again, in form and with the right service he will score goals. As said, on the fence.

You wanted to know If it could be proven that Bent went to the media and I told you what I knew so calm down with the "so what" nonsense.

I see a few things and it seems like it's all to do with women (if true). **** stupid if you ask me.

I thought Bent was seeing Steve Bruce's daughter? Or not anymore? ...or is that the woman in question?

It was reported on Talkshite - I don't believe a word that's said on there.

It was in a few papers and on bbc wm radio too.

Bent definitely approached the media.

The opinions on talk sport are deliberately provocative but when a guest journalist straight out states that he was at villa park and witnessed bent seeking out interviews after being dropped , I see no reason to doubt him.

I can honestly say I have no idea - I don't keep up with our players personal lives I must admit. But I do recall around the time we signed him that he was seeing Bruce's daughter.

Anyway, I don't know about you guys, but if I had the choice, I would pick Herdy. He's a cutie, alright :wub:

Anyway, I don't know about you guys, but if I had the choice, I would pick Herdy. He's a cutie, alright :wub:

Is it the lesbian haircut? The fact that he doesn't mind smashing in some (Gatecrasher) back doors?

Â