Alan Hutton

Rich_D

I think of all the deadwood it is hardest to imagine who is going buy this one.

Bannan - can see someone buying potential

Bent - will have plenty of suitors

Given - proven keeper

Ireland - Hopefully someone will keep harking back to "that season" and hope he can do it again

Just very difficult to see who is going to pay the wages to take this guy.

I think he'll be out on loan again

I think of all the deadwood it is hardest to imagine who is going buy this one.

Bannan - can see someone buying potential

Bent - will have plenty of suitors

Given - proven keeper

Ireland - Hopefully someone will keep harking back to "that season" and hope he can do it again

Just very difficult to see who is going to pay the wages to take this guy.

I think he'll be out on loan again

I think we should offer to cover 50% of his wages if it helps to shift him on though I think Ireland will be tougher to shift in truth of those mentioned

The thing is... Hutton isn't that bad. For a newly promoted team he's probably a good option. There's plenty of players who have played in the Premier League who are worse than Hutton. We just seem to be terrible at selling players. I guess that's what happens when you completely freeze players out, it makes them look less desirable. 

The thing is... Hutton isn't that bad. For a newly promoted team he's probably a good option. There's plenty of players who have played in the Premier League who are worse than Hutton. We just seem to be terrible at selling players. I guess that's what happens when you completely freeze players out, it makes them look less desirable. 

I agree actually, he's not a complete waste of space a la Ireland however, the manager doesn't want him and neither do the fans so he has to go.

Personally speaking I don't think he's particularly good at anything, just a standard steady full back, like you say should be of interest to any one of the three promoted clubs.

I think he'll go as he seems to have desire to play football

Pretty much this. Hutton is'nt rubbish by any means, but he split opinion.

Plenty of sides out there who could make use of his services.

Yes, that is it. If you freeze players out completely and they get no match time then managers are less willing to take a punt on them. 

At least Hutton had half a season on loan. I think he will find a new club. 

• 3 weeks later...

just rumours.

Are they a secret?

Yeyeye isaaa secret ;) 

Nah just twitter stuff. People and some foreign media outlets saying its a done deal. Permanent move agreed with Real

Mallorca. lollol

Â