Alan Hutton

Rich_D

One more excuse gone for Lerner not to back the manager.

am sure Lerner knows it was a different manager

Yeah...

I think he meant that another player with high wages and no (positive) influence on the team is gone which hopefully means more room for improvements

Exactly.

One more excuse gone for Lerner not to back the manager.

Is there any evidence of the owner not backing his manager, and making excuses for not doing so?

As far as I can see all of his managers have been well backed and haven't made any complaints in that regard.

In January when we were struggling.

I probably should say I don't have any knowledge on the Malaga fee I'm just speculating but they were just relegated and are short of funds so it would be very surprising if they were willing to pay a fee for him.

I don't care if we had to bribe them with €500k in used notes to take him. If it's true I'll just be glad to see the back of him. He just isn't very good at all and was being paid far too much. Nothing against the guy personally, just had no place here.

Bent out this week, as well, and things will be looking even better. I've given up on the notion that the utter word removed that is Ireland will do anything other than wind down his contract exiled to a corner of BH. Doubtless telling anyone who'll listen how he is the hardest trainer in the group.

I probably should say I don't have any knowledge on the Malaga fee I'm just speculating but they were just relegated and are short of funds so it would be very surprising if they were willing to pay a fee for him.

Mallorca?

Â