Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

Right, my story is at the start of the topic so i aint gonna re-post it in detail again.

However, after breaking up with the ex after 4 years last august ive been single since, had a girl who messed me around a bit after leading me on and then friendzoning me when i go for it and one who only seems to like me if im sniffing around someone else.

Lately though ive been speaking to this girl at work but my dilemma is that i perceive her to be well out of my league, i aint uggers by any means but im not great looking either but she is absolutely stunning, shes asked me out for drinks a few times and has been dropping hints and colleagues have said she likes me but i cant get past the whole shes much better looking than i am.

Plus shes on a decent wage as she is an occupational therapist and im a health care assistant so theres a bit of a gap there, which doesnt really bother me but its in my mind.

My question is: has anyone else ever gone out with a girl who is blatantly miles ahead in the looks department? How did it go? Im gonna go for it but am just a bit hesitant.

Jeez, ditto ditto ditto.

I had a woman who started dancing next to me, she had a nice arse, but she must have been at least 24. However, I really needed to tactically chunder, so I went and did my business and came back but she was gone :(

I had a woman who started dancing next to me, she had a nice arse, but she must have been at least 24. However, I really needed to tactically chunder, so I went and did my business and came back but she was gone :(

at least 24????? is that old now.

That's what i thought! I'm now 25, so that post made me sad! :(

24!? Half a decade older than me!

Tactically chunder!? Am I the only person that literally is never sick when drinking? I think I was sick once, after about 8 pints of Stowford Press in a very short space of time. Apart form that, numerous piss ups, pass outs and crocked legs, never again!

24!? Half a decade older than me!

Tactically chunder!? Am I the only person that literally is never sick when drinking? I think I was sick once, after about 8 pints of Stowford Press in a very short space of time. Apart form that, numerous piss ups, pass outs and crocked legs, never again!

I'm never sick from drinking. Very occasionally I'll "tactically chunder" the day after in an attempt to cure the hangover.

"Did you see those 2 girls fighting outside earlier?"

Someones been reading 'the game' :winkold:

Eh?

It's a book that helps with what to say to women etc. my friend told me about it. That quote is in it aswell.

http://www.amazon.com/Game-Penetrating-Secret-Society-Artists/dp/0060554738

I used to be sick all the time on nights out, now i usually get in at about 4am and go to bed then wake up about an hour later with stomach ache, so i just chunder and go back to bed. Mines through mixing my drinks though and shots.

Â