Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

Just dance with a girl in a crowd, tell them they're beautiful and see where it takes you, i just tell girls what they want to hear which usually has a happy ending.
tell them that you're rich? They'd soon find me out.

Just dance with a girl in a crowd, tell them they're beautiful and see where it takes you, i just tell girls what they want to hear which usually has a happy ending.

How cringe worthy is that?

I sorta just wait for them to come to me without trying to sound cocky, I don't think I could go over to go over to a girl, I just don't/wouldn't have the confidence.

2 girls in my last 2 times out though 8)

"Hi...how would you like to play the rape game with me tonight?"

"No way!!"

"Thats the spirit!!"

This one wins. Although I have been laughing for a steady minute or so at everyones awesome pick up lines.

*laughing* ^^^

I don't get this confidence thing guys. Most of you are hilarious, just use that to your advantage. It is really not as difficult as you are making it out to be.

^^^ You just said you wouldn't have the confidence. But if it's a pride thing then there isn't much that can be done unless you just get over it. Why be too prideful?

"What's a girl like you doing in a nice place like this?"

(I wouldn't dare use: "Where have you been all my life?", because I know the answer would be: "Well I wasn't born for most of it").

It's both. You just look like a tosser if you get knocked back, especially when you are surrounded by your mates. It doesn't particulary bother me anyways, I don't have to get on a girl to have a good time, in fact I think I'd rather just spend the whole night with my mates seeing as I don't see them all that often.

I don't think I could do what guyavfc does, no matter how pissed I was. It makes you look like an utter bell end and desperate.

And I don't know why I am like that, it's just the way it is I guess.

Â