Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

"Did you see those 2 girls fighting outside earlier?"

Someones been reading 'the game' :winkold:

Eh?

It's a book that helps with what to say to women etc. my friend told me about it. That quote is in it aswell.

http://www.amazon.com/Game-Penetrating-Secret-Society-Artists/dp/0060554738

They talk about that on one of the Ricky Gervais podcasts. Worth a read?

I have no idea mate, never read it. My mate does bang on about it though, he isn't very confident with the ladies and he says his mates at uni have this book and are always pulling girls.

Here's the english version if you decide to purchase it Link

It's a book that helps with what to say to women etc. my friend told me about it. That quote is in it aswell.

http://www.amazon.com/Game-Penetrating-Secret-Society-Artists/dp/0060554738

Definitely worth a read mate; even for a swordsman like yourself ;)

It's not a self-help book like you might think, but rather a narrative within which the writer talks about tips, methods, and ideas that can be used to pick up women. Whether you end up agreeing with the concepts or not, it's a good story nonetheless.

I had a woman who started dancing next to me, she had a nice arse, but she must have been at least 24. However, I really needed to tactically chunder, so I went and did my business and came back but she was gone :(

at least 24????? is that old now.

I'm not saying it is old, but from an 18-year-olds point of view it is.

Damn you £1 Jaegarbombs, damn you.

I had a woman who started dancing next to me, she had a nice arse, but she must have been at least 24. However, I really needed to tactically chunder, so I went and did my business and came back but she was gone :(

18!? Bloody hell that's young! ;)

18!? Bloody hell that's young! ;)

Shh, 19 in two weeks.

EDIT: That made me feel old :|

As a corollary to the half your age plus seven rule, if one is 20 then 27 is too old; if one is 19 then 25 is too old, etc.

ha there is a picture but i'm not proud of the pull so therefore i will have to decline your request. She doesn't even look like she's 33 so i could have misheard when i was drunk, she did say though i was far too young for her so i came out with the line "age is just a number". ;)

I can beat that.

When The Shed used to be good (I was 17 at the time, so about 9 years ago) they had back to school parties. We used to go straight there in our 6th form uniform (lol).

I pulled a 42 year old woman. Proper MILF'd up.

On a separate occasion I pulled two RAF birds who gave me a hand job whilst slow dancing. I miss being young. :cry:

Mate nothing to be embarrased about, i get off with girls but nothing more than that. I'm a virgin, my problem is the fact that i live with my parents so i'm never going to bring a girl back here. However im going on a 2 week lads holiday and going to university in september so i'll have somehwere to bring girls back after a night out.

Mate nothing to be embarrased about, i get off with girls but nothing more than that. I'm a virgin, my problem is the fact that i live with my parents so i'm never going to bring a girl back here. However im going on a 2 week lads holiday and going to university in september so i'll have somehwere to bring girls back after a night out.

Ha.

Feel a little weasy talking about all this. Btw I'm 5ft7 and not too good-looking so what chance do I have eh.

Not that I'm really interested in getting one-night stands at any rate really, tis just my dick talking :D

Â